There are 242 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by outside4949:
They are melting down over on the ravens board over qs performance.

good f**k the ravens

I say that everyday, actually start the day off saying it.

Yeah, they traded away Boldin because he was too old (32) and "expensive", but then go ahead and sign Brandon Stokley who is 37.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by outside4949:
They are melting down over on the ravens board over qs performance.

good f**k the ravens

I say that everyday, actually start the day off saying it.

Yeah, they traded away Boldin because he was too old (32) and "expensive", but then go ahead and sign Brandon Stokley who is 37.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by jimrat:

What exactly is the point of this post? It's basically a troll.

Troll.......really?
Troll.......really?

well, i thought it was funny.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Troll.......really?

LOL I thought it was funny too........got some weird people on this board
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Troll.......really?

I did too. To hell with T.O. He had zero respect for the 49ers, or anyone for that matter. Why do we have to respect him?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Troll.......really?

I did too. To hell with T.O. He had zero respect for the 49ers, or anyone for that matter. Why do we have to respect him?

Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).
Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's why I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.
Troll.......really?

Yup. I loss all respect for TO when they showed him saying "That's I wanted to leave San Fran", when he was a Beagle. (part of me still wanted him back as a 9er, not gonna lie).

not gonna lie, I loooooved the Sharpie in Seattle!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I remember that. Pissed me off so much. T.O. was a great player for us and we won a lot of games because of him, but I honestly wish he was never a 49er. He's a s**t stain on our legacy.

Have to kind of agree, this guy could've been better than Jerry Rice.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Boldin is at least twice as tough as TO
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Boldin is at least twice as tough as TO

Boldin is the toughest receiver in the NFL, how many other receivers would break their jaw, get it wired shut and then be back within a couple games to contribute.

Anquan Boldin's toughness has been defined by one hit in September 2008 — a violent helmet-to-helmet shot while trying to make a touchdown catch over the middle that knocked him out and shattered his face. Multiple facial fractures had to be repaired by 40 titanium screws and seven plates. The wide receiver's displaced jaw had to be wired to realign his bite. Then, as if he were coming back from a broken finger instead of a broken face, Boldin returned to the field after two missed games to make nine catches.

This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
This guy is becoming my favorite 49er. got to resign him

those were some niiiiiice catches
Share 49ersWebzone