LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 147 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I still have this on my DVR.

Me too lol
Navorros boy KD bringing that chip to the bay gonna create some hunger in our locker room with Bow leading the charge.
I just got a feeling in my water that Navaro still has a special moment left in his NFL career.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope that Achilles holds up for Bow - we need him.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM ]
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I still have this on my DVR.

One of my favorite moments at the Stick.
He's good to go. I'm guessing he never even tore his Achilles. If anything it was a partial tear and we shut him down cause it was a lost season Anyhoot. Why risk someone whose a leader and making good money. Gotta save the tread on the tires if you have a chance to do so.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
He's good to go. I'm guessing he never even tore his Achilles. If anything it was a partial tear and we shut him down cause it was a lost season Anyhoot. Why risk someone whose a leader and making good money. Gotta save the tread on the tires if you have a chance to do so.

Wow great insight. I'm guessing the surgery he had to repair the fake torn achilles was also fake.

lol
Originally posted by SoCold:

Wow great insight. I'm guessing the surgery he had to repair the fake torn achilles was also fake.

lol

I just remember an article not even a month or two after they shut him down saying they saw Bow walking at the facility with no limp. Also, i tried googling Bowmans achilles surgery and nothing factual that he had a surgery ever came up. Take it for what its worth cause ofcourse i have no proof except adding one plus one and hes already running stride for stride with TEs down field.
Bowman will surprise this year.

It will be like he is back to new.
I just remember an article not even a month or two after they shut him down saying they saw Bow walking at the facility with no limp. Also, i tried googling Bowmans achilles surgery and nothing factual that he had a surgery ever came up. Take it for what its worth cause ofcourse i have no proof except adding one plus one and hes already running stride for stride with TEs down field.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-navorro-bowman-has-surgery-on-torn-achilles/amp/

What you researchin.

And yes one plus one equals five.
or 11
Thanks for that. But if he had surgery in October and he tore it all the way, i don't think he wouldve came back so fast with no limitations. Hes been ready for a few months now. Just my own opinion.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jun 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks for that. But if he had surgery in October and he tore it all the way, i don't think he wouldve came back so fast with no limitations. Hes been ready for a few months now. Just my own opinion.

Yeah, I wonder too if he completely tore it, because he's like a spring chicken out there, running around with no ill affects so far.

- Team Doctor
Share 49ersWebzone