LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 150 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He looks more toned, less muscle mass

98 per cent of the team seems to be in great shape.. they look like they are more than ready for anything chip throws at them,.. tiller and brown need to catch up and all will be good
Originally posted by cciowa:
98 per cent of the team seems to be in great shape.. they look like they are more than ready for anything chip throws at them,.. tiller and brown need to catch up and all will be good

I thought those two were in good shape? Maybe I was wrong.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

reports said they struggled in that area the other day. no big deal since its early but when you consider everyone else is in great shape.. they stand out in a bad way. hope they are getting to work on that. if i was wrong about tiller and brown someone correct me but i thought that was what was being said?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

reports said they struggled in that area the other day. no big deal since its early but when you consider everyone else is in great shape.. they stand out in a bad way. hope they are getting to work on that. if i was wrong about tiller and brown someone correct me but i thought that was what was being said?

You're right. I also read that Brown and Tiller were struggling with the pace of chips practices.
Just watched the Bowman Mic'd Up video and there is a cone drill that he goes through effortlessly.

Looks like his ability to change direction like he used to is back.
[ Edited by Squidp on May 20, 2016 at 4:23 AM ]
Originally posted by Squidp:
Just watched the Bowman Mic'd Up video and there is a cone drill that he goes through effortlessly.

That's what stood out to me. He looks 100% back indeed and happy as a clam.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

how can that be. does he not know we are a toxic dump.. he must work for trent and jed . that is the only explanation
Originally posted by NCommand:

Only good part of 2015 to me was seeing Bow play consistently better each week. I'm praying he's back to 2011-2013 form. We shall see.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran

Knee recons don't mend quickly,usually takes a year but the confidence takes longer plus making up for the downtime
He;ll be a new man this year
Originally posted by JoNeo:

Knee recons don't mend quickly,usually takes a year but the confidence takes longer plus making up for the downtime

Can you imagine what he will look like if he gets even better!

Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by JoNeo:

Can you imagine what he will look like if he gets even better!

Seriously, it's crazy. He misses a year with the knee and comes back and has an all-pro season in the year that the knee isn't even 100%.
#61, five places higher than Earl Thomas on the NFL top 100 list so f**k yeah.
[ Edited by ninerjok on May 25, 2016 at 8:17 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerjok:

GOOD!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

seahawk fans have already started a petition
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Today his birthday?
Share 49ersWebzone