LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 236 users in the forums

KJR radio, in Seattle, don't like Harbaugh. Lol

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy's a jerk. I guess Harbaugh should take it as a compliment. Only the good guys get songs made about them. Click the download button and listen to this. It's from Mitch In The Morning, on KJR, in Seattle.
http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/melodies.html?feed=464882&article=10553361
Originally posted by Gzsfreak:
This guy's a jerk. I guess Harbaugh should take it as a compliment. Only the good guys get songs made about them. Click the download button and listen to this. It's from Mitch In The Morning, on KJR, in Seattle.
http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/melodies.html?feed=464882&article=10553361

and our next caller is alex, whats on your mind alex?
Originally posted by hofer36:
and our next caller is alex, whats on your mind alex?

Ouch!
Who likes harbaugh besides niners fan ..he has lost some trust"
Originally posted by 49ercrusher:
Who likes harbaugh besides niners fan ..he has lost some trust"

There's a close quote but not an opening one, not sure if you're quoting someone. The sure sign of a good coach is when everyone is talking s**t about him, otherwise why waste the time and energy. Seac**ks fans talk s**t about him because he owns petey and they know it. Glad he's our coach, "let them eat cake".
Now I don't want to just beat them on the 23rd. I want them destroyed!
As a Notre Dame fan as well, I strongly dislike the seahawks/former usc coach Pete "the cheat" Carroll. I'm glad Harbaugh has owned his a$$ for years, Pete is Harbaugh's little b!+ch. Pete,all of his teams, and fans know this so they will fall in line on the 23rd.
[ Edited by Irish40Niner on Dec 15, 2012 at 7:01 AM ]
let's see

seattle: 0 super bowls, lifelong losers,

sf: 5 super bowls, back on top, harbaugh 3-0 vs carroll

yeah don't care what seattle thinks
"You have to remember something: Everybody pitites the weak; jealously you have to earn."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger
[ Edited by 80849er4life on Dec 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM ]
Well I hate Tom Caughlin's guts so I can see where they are coming from. Seattle is not the only ones who hate Harbaugh. Every team he has beat probably despises him.
[ Edited by BayArea on Dec 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM ]

So what. I used to like Pete Carroll before he turned into a lying scumbag. Until their team actually wins something, Seahawks fans are like flies buzzing round.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
"You have to remember something: Everybody pitites the weak; jealously you have to earn."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

I read that in my best Arnold voice
All I can say is...project much? lol
Whats their deal?
makes the wins that much sweeter.
Share 49ersWebzone