LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 355 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs - Shark Tank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Watching it now. Pumping some energy drink. Being knocked by the investors as it tastes bad.

http://cartermatt.com/37305/shark-tank-preview-brandon-jacobs-endorses-pro-nrg/
They scored a investment, BTW, niners probably know this, he should be thinking on football, know you know why he is not getting on the field
I just downloaded it. Thanks for that SPOILER tho.

I watched it too. We need to mix him up in the ground game for 3-5 carries a game
Notice when they asked him who he played for & he answer the 49ers, he immediately said he played the last so many years with the Giants. I think he still wishes he was in NY.
Originally posted by ninerfan52:
They scored a investment, BTW, niners probably know this, he should be thinking on football, know you know why he is not getting on the field

Been watching the show since season 2. Pretty sure they tape the episodes in summer.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I just downloaded it. Thanks for that SPOILER tho.

They do previews of the episodes for the next week at the end of each show. Did you watch last week or is this your 1st time watching the show? People were talking about it in the parking lot last week.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]
Should have put him in instead of Kaep to run the ball before Alex threw the INT.....IMO
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Should have put him in instead of Kaep to run the ball before Alex threw the INT.....IMO

Word. Surprising no one (anymore) with that look.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Word. Surprising no one (anymore) with that look.

He probably was hiding form coach, didnt want to get in the game.....Im guessing he didnt want mess up and fumble at a crucial time....either way we turned the ball over anyway....I just want to see what he can contribute for us.....I mean why did we pick him up???

That site has Malware.
Share 49ersWebzone