Giovanni Carmazzi
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Giovanni Carmazzi

This. You just beat me to it.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Rachal

Ashley Lelie

Michael robinson

cant hate on ashley, he got s**t on by nolan never really got a chance. the dude is super nice guy too
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
i dont think i ever hated two 49ers more than these guys

[ Edited by ImaMod on May 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM ]
On July 23, 2007, Woods signed with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He was released by the Toronto Argonauts on August 8, 2007. He was signed by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on October 4, 2007. On June 22, 2008 Woods was 1 of 14 players to be cut from the Hamilton Tiger-Cats final roster.

True waste of a 1st round pick
Lawrence Phillips by far.Bill n Mooch went out of their way to help and redeem that mf.and what did we get in return,Steve Young blown up.If u look up the s**t he did after he left the league,beating multiple girlfriends,runnin into kids with a car,etc.the f**kin guy is jus a POS.

Erickson as a Coach.When The Yorks hired Erickson,was a low moment also.complete headscratcher as a hire.The franchise went into the toilet afterward.
Gotta be Phillips.

Romanowski is like T.O. to me. Liked him when he was here, didn't when he wasn't. Never really "embarrassed" he was on the team.
I would say Phillips or O.J, but no one associates them with being a Niner. Id say Romanowski. He's a rotten piece of s***.
Maybe Drunkenmiller. He was a complete bum.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lawrence Phillips and John York. Look at you- Yukk.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Lawrence Phillips by far.Bill n Mooch went out of their way to help and redeem that mf.and what did we get in return,Steve Young blown up.If u look up the s**t he did after he left the league,beating multiple girlfriends,runnin into kids with a car,etc.the f**kin guy is jus a POS.

Erickson as a Coach.When The Yorks hired Erickson,was a low moment also.complete headscratcher as a hire.The franchise went into the toilet afterward.

That's funny... That's how I found out about the Webzone. I was hoping we were going to make Dennis Green our head coach and was thrown for a loop when I heard we signed Dennis Erickson as head coach. The whole time I was thinking, "the bum from Seattle?" I came on here and Niner talk was going crazy!!
Originally posted by susweel:

lol
Originally posted by Chaoslord209:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

That's funny... That's how I found out about the Webzone. I was hoping we were going to make Dennis Green our head coach and was thrown for a loop when I heard we signed Dennis Erickson as head coach. The whole time I was thinking, "the bum from Seattle?" I came on here and Niner talk was going crazy!!

Oh yeah...

Share 49ersWebzone