LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 171 users in the forums

Kendall Hunter 2011 49er highlights?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did a few searches on Youtube but only found college stuff and some overall 49ers highlight reels. Does anyone have a compilation of Hunter's plays? And not necessarily just the TDs and obvious highlights.
lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
lol

Sorry I'm a little burnt out on discussing the new crop and I'm jonesing to relive the moments that made us all think Hunter is a great long-term answer at RB.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
lol

+1, i watched every game for osu durning that time, So this is what i shall, Great vision, can find the hole even in the dark,lol... Good change of direction, has good top speed not amazing, but what he lacks in horse power he makes up in torque he can get up to speed quickly, also can catch out of the back field, Needs to improve his pass protection. Small for nfl size, but everyone else under 6'5 in the nfl is considered small, dam giant linemen!
I like James, has more top end speed, same change of direction. i think his vision isn't nearly as good as hunter, seems to rather bail out of a play, either because he doesn't trust the blockers, or he trust his ablity to make the play without any help, and he surely can do that.... he's like barry sanders in the sense that he will get you -2 a few times, but he's also going to bust a few for 60+ yards, it's going to be a roller coaster ride with this kid.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Apr 30, 2012 at 12:43 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
+1, i watched every game for osu durning that time, So this is what i shall, Great vision, can find the hole even in the dark,lol... Good change of direction, has good top speed not amazing, but what he lacks in horse power he makes up in torque he can get up to speed quickly, also can catch out of the back field, Needs to improve his pass protection. Small for nfl size, but everyone else under 6'5 in the nfl is considered small, dam giant linemen!
I like James, has more top end speed, same change of direction. i think his vision isn't nearly as good as hunter, seems to rather bail out of a play, either because he doesn't trust the blockers, or he trust his ablity to make the play without any help, and he surely can do that.... he's like barry sanders in the sense that he will get you -2 a few times, but he's also going to bust a few for 60+ yards, it's going to be a roller coaster ride with this kid.

I like them both. The one difference that I noticed is that James uses a spin move, and Hunter doesn't.

Both are at full speed in a step and a half, can stop on a dime, have incredible balance, and can make tacklers miss.

But what I loved the most is that they both finish runs.

If durability is a problem for smaller backs in the NFL, than I 'm glad we got both, cause they are going to break a lot of long ones.
Share 49ersWebzone