LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 230 users in the forums

Relive the Harbowl with SoundFX (45 min video inside)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Anyone see this before?
i dont like re-living this game
that goal line stance and not allowing a running TD was great. . . . thats the good I can take from that game
the odds were really stacked against us in this game. IMO teams playing on Thursday night should have a bye week the week before.
Thanks for sharing... really good stuff. Would be a lot better to get a video like this during a win. Agreed though Matt, we came in at a huge disadvantage and if that Ginn TD goes the other way it could have been a whole new game.
Stupid thanksgiving football I really like in until the 830 game last year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i dont like re-living this game

This
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing... really good stuff. Would be a lot better to get a video like this during a win. Agreed though Matt, we came in at a huge disadvantage and if that Ginn TD goes the other way it could have been a whole new game.

and the INT that was called pass interference.

I just love listening to the game sounds, win or lose.
alex got sacked 9 times
we kicked ray rices ass all over the place where he was arguing with his fb bc our goal line d is so good
we had a td called back and gave them a fg on that PI
threw an int in the end zone bc braylon was out of position
had what 3 days to prepare

and still they barely beat us. Even suggs was right on saying see you in the sb. both the ravens and niners were the best teams and at a neutral site i would give the niners the win in the sb
already watched, lol

Originally posted by elguapo:
alex got sacked 9 times
we kicked ray rices ass all over the place where he was arguing with his fb bc our goal line d is so good
we had a td called back and gave them a fg on that PI
threw an int in the end zone bc braylon was out of position
had what 3 days to prepare

and still they barely beat us. Even suggs was right on saying see you in the sb. both the ravens and niners were the best teams and at a neutral site i would give the niners the win in the sb

Yeah, only 2 days to prepare and then fly out... not ideal.
this game was so frustrating.
That chop block penalty killed our momentum.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we won that game. IDGAF what the scoreboard said.
Exhibit #1 why Chilo is gone.
Share 49ersWebzone