LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 236 users in the forums

I didnt know so many 49er fans were related to nostrodomus&foresaw the future...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
and are OH SO 100% SURE,that Kyle Williams cost us the game lol. Pathetic, we lost as a team and thats end of it. Could things have gone different if Ginn had played? Sure, but do you know for a fact he wouldve won us the game? NO,you dont&im sorry. Who are you to say if Williams didnt fumble we wouldve marched down the field&won the game. How do you not know Smith doesnt get stripped&fumbles or throws a pick 2 plays later? HOW DO YOU KNOW? You dont, cause this is football and sometimes a couple calls&the way the ball bounces around can sometimes decide the game unfortunately.

Lets get this straight my 49er FAITHFUL(dont,ever,forget) brothers,I would have loved to get to the Super Bowl and smash on the Patriots,but once again EVEN IF WE DID GET THERE...You simply DO NOT know how things wouldve went,period.

In my own opinion, id LOVE to bring back the ENTIRE squad&sign a great value WR like _____________ for the right money&years(we simply dont know what the market value is yet for the players not named D-Jax,V-Jax,Wallace,Bowe etc). We were that close with the players we had(Morgan could have easily been that person that converted a few of those missed opportunities on 3rd down), now PLEASE have faith in our coach&front office to have a strong draft because sky is the limit for our team being in the second year of what was a practically BRAND NEW coaching staff. Having a full offseason is just a bonus

Please keep this as a positive thread&lets move on from 2011 which was a GREAT overall year. Cheers.
lol
oh lord not another peyton manning thread.

oh wait!
Didn't read.... In before the
Noob threads are the best!
Will read after the lock.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
and are OH SO 100% SURE,that Kyle Williams cost us the game lol. Pathetic, we lost as a team and thats end of it. Could things have gone different if Ginn had played? Sure, but do you know for a fact he wouldve won us the game? NO,you dont&im sorry. Who are you to say if Williams didnt fumble we wouldve marched down the field&won the game. How do you not know Smith doesnt get stripped&fumbles or throws a pick 2 plays later? HOW DO YOU KNOW? You dont, cause this is football and sometimes a couple calls&the way the ball bounces around can sometimes decide the game unfortunately.

Lets get this straight my 49er FAITHFUL(dont,ever,forget) brothers,I would have loved to get to the Super Bowl and smash on the Patriots,but once again EVEN IF WE DID GET THERE...You simply DO NOT know how things wouldve went,period.

In my own opinion, id LOVE to bring back the ENTIRE squad&sign a great value WR like _____________ for the right money&years(we simply dont know what the market value is yet for the players not named D-Jax,V-Jax,Wallace,Bowe etc). We were that close with the players we had(Morgan could have easily been that person that converted a few of those missed opportunities on 3rd down), now PLEASE have faith in our coach&front office to have a strong draft because sky is the limit for our team being in the second year of what was a practically BRAND NEW coaching staff. Having a full offseason is just a bonus

Please keep this as a positive thread&lets move on from 2011 which was a GREAT overall year. Cheers.

Is your username short for SmokeCrabtreesPole?

Keep smoking those crabtrees. You will get far in life.

Originally posted by Psinex:
Is your username short for SmokeCrabtreesPole?

That wasn't nice. Rule #1 don't be a jerk.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
not gonna read, lol
Share 49ersWebzone