LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 190 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Wins AP Coach of The Year, Other Niners snubbed!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
came across this tweet from alex accepting harbs award....

ScottKegley Scott Kegley

Alex Smith accepting Harbaugh's C.O.Y. award: "From someone who's had 1 or 2 coaches in my career, I can tell you this is well deserved."

^ LOL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Last year our coach was the laughing stock of the NFL... this year we have the BEST COACH IN THE NFL... wow... nine years of pain, finally washing away.
This the bottom line, Good job snake.it will be fun to see how some of the coaches haters in the media like Lowell baby spin it.I think a vast majority of us fans like the way the coach is kind of a jerk to some of the media. When lowell writes a column whining about how the coach acts to the media, does he think we really care? Unlike previous coaches, we finally have a coach that does not have to generate or create drama to keep the spotlight on him.
Is there a video of this? I totally forgot about it.
Harbaugh couldnt even stomach accepting this award right now, thanks KW
Congrats to Coach Jim Harbaugh & the 49ers
what a great year!
This is the beginning of something special!
gO Niners!

Originally posted by rezin12:
Is there a video of this? I totally forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOSXx0Sj54A
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
The snubbing of the 49ers continue....Only Jim Harbaugh wins the coach of the year....THAT RIGHT NFL....KEEP DISRESPECTING US...WE GONNA GET OURS...

GO 49ERS.
Originally posted by Nes49:
The snubbing of the 49ers continue....Only Jim Harbaugh wins the coach of the year....THAT RIGHT NFL....KEEP DISRESPECTING US...WE GONNA GET OURS...

GO 49ERS.

i do like the fact that 7 players got votes for defensive player of the year and 3 of them were 49ers
LOL Alex. Nice comment.

Does any one knows why Harbaugh wasn't there at the award? None of the 'journalist' article even mentioned why.
Yeah I wondered why he wasnt there, hes probably just keeping it real.
lol @ alex
Share 49ersWebzone