There are 300 users in the forums

The Fortress

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Coach said last week that our fans turned Candlestick into a fortress. That gave the team an advantage that helped them beat the Saints.

My question is: is Candlestick a place that other teams are nervous about playing in? If not, then it is our job as fans to make sure that it is. Let's get the Stick rocking again like it was last Saturday, or maybe even louder! Let's make the Stick a place that other teams hate to go into, a place even scarier than Lambeau Field, Arrowhead Stadium, or the Superdome.

Let's remain civil toward the other team's fans, but at the same time, let's make the Stick the most unassailable fortress in the NFL, a place that destroys any army that dares to attack it and takes everything from them.

Qwest/CenturyLink Field >
Im gonna be there tommorrow, and I have a voice of an opera singer, I'm going to bring it!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Im gonna be there tommorrow, and I have a voice of an opera singer, I'm going to bring it!

And you bet your ass that I'ma bring it too. I'm going to go f**king nuts.

Kiri Te Kanawa?
Hoping tommorrow is like last week and then some in the stadium!
Originally posted by English:

Kiri Te Kanawa?

this!

especially on 3rd downs
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Me too!
The enemy is coming. Time to put on the red Niners gear and go to war!
Last home game of the year. Let's make it count, guys!
Originally posted by English:

Kiri Te Kanawa?

this!

especially on 3rd downs

Sing, boy, sing!
Originally posted by ace52:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Me too!
The enemy is coming. Time to put on the red Niners gear and go to war!
Last home game of the year. Let's make it count, guys!

I hella go ape s**t when I'm at home so i'll be 10 times as crazy.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

i swear that place is engineered to reflect sound back towards the field. it is insane how loud that place gets. every game i've gone to there, my ears rings for a few days after. you def need ear plugs. lets hope our new stadium has some similar designs.
Originally posted by Sinsation:
i swear that place is engineered to reflect sound back towards the field. it is insane how loud that place gets. every game i've gone to there, my ears rings for a few days after. you def need ear plugs. lets hope our new stadium has some similar designs.

They had a special on this year about the loudest stadiums in the NFL, and the structure of the stadium does reflect the sound back down to the field.
Wasn't intentionally designed that way... but it does happen that way.
Originally posted by Sinsation:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

It won't but I hope it's better what we have now. I do have say that the stick was rocking last week.
Originally posted by JayDAche:
They had a special on this year about the loudest stadiums in the NFL, and the structure of the stadium does reflect the sound back down to the field.
Wasn't intentionally designed that way... but it does happen that way.

Wasn't intentional?? LMAO Hey I'm selling the Golden Gate Bridge for $2000. I can put you on a payment plan for a 25% deposit
Do it!
Share 49ersWebzone