Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by susweel:
white receiver
racist

yeah wes welker and jordy nelson suck
What a stupid boring name. Don't like the move
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Imma wait & see on this one. I trust Harbaugh & if Joe Hastings i the best choice right now then Go Joe.
is he a bench warmer?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
is he a bench warmer?

nope just a small college guy that will finally get his chance.
Too bad the 49ers didnt go after T.O. I think he would have been a help and would love for him to retire with the team. Don't know much about this guy, but seems like Harbaugh is on a youth movement. So you could forget about too many veterans. Right now we have a good balance of both on the team. He is a 12-3 so obviously he knows what he is doing.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
the next jordy nelson!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I hope it!
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
him + swain = slowest receiving core lol

4.42 is slow?

No worries! Just matter with that.. If He can help our team for win games and playoff?.. He can do it or not.. watch him plays till..wait and see..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Dec 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by 305Niner:
Too bad the 49ers didnt go after T.O. I think he would have been a help and would love for him to retire with the team. Don't know much about this guy, but seems like Harbaugh is on a youth movement. So you could forget about too many veterans. Right now we have a good balance of both on the team. He is a 12-3 so obviously he knows what he is doing.

I don't worry about the 49ers didn't go after T.O.. I agree with you..
anybody know he's size?? and what kind of speed he has??

Hope he works out ok
Hastings is only going to be used for this one game, Crabtree, Williams, Ginn and Swain are the receiving corps for the playoffs....hoping they can all stay healthy.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
lol at the no T.O. rants and the we got worse comments. Have are fans not learned to stop making proclamations about players or front office decisions based off, well... nothing?

Don't really see the resemblance hear
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
The niners will lead the league in White WRs. YAY!!!!
I dont think you can pass on a guy who can Run Block like T.O. can for a guy with 4.4 speed. Speed means nothing to the niners O right now.
Man, f**k T.O.

A. He's old

B. There's no predicting what a disruptive presence like him can do to team chemistry

C. He's coming off a major injury in addition to being old.

The way I look at it this can go boom or bust.

Boom-T.O. keeps his mouth shut and contributes sparingly as a 3rd receiver for this team

Bust-T.O. is lost in the offense, takes away catches from Kyle Williams, creates major locker room drama and the 49ers become a virtual punchline on television.

So....I reiterate....f**k T.O. He's old and if he had something to contribute, he would have been signed already. I'm more than happy with going into the playoffs with the guys that have gotten us there not some old, haggard, injury-prone malcontent.

After all the crying and whining all offseason long about the 49ers horrible draft and picking projects that wouldn't contribute for 3-4 years, some people seriously need to shut their mouths because they continually come up sounding like drooling retards on hiatus.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone