LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 190 users in the forums

THE EVOLUTION OF CRABS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabs is our #1 he was drafted to be that, if we grab meachem or garcon in the off season I will be pleased, with or without edwards on the team we still have solid receivers
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He be ballin'
Originally posted by 228niner:
Crabs is our #1 he was drafted to be that, if we grab meachem or garcon in the off season I will be pleased, with or without edwards on the team we still have solid receivers

i was just about to post about going after garcon or meachem, i hope baalke goes after 1 of them and he should
LOL, i grilled Crabtree last year when he tipped what seemed like 6 INTs and seemed, but since the preseason and all year I have been pimpin' him HARD! This guy's evolution as a team player has been REMARKABLE and I think a TON of credit goes to Jim Harbaugh for knowing how to deal with players egos. Before this season Alex and Crabs definitely had an issue, whether they admit it or not, but now Alex looks Crabs way just about whenever we need a big play.

I am SO EXCITED about this kid!

GO NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 228niner:

i was just about to post about going after garcon or meachem, i hope baalke goes after 1 of them and he should

beat you to it, lol nah great minds think alike and yea we just need one more guy to take the top off, and we will be scary, alex can wing it down there every now and then we just need guys to catch the ball
Wow he has become fantastic lately. I can't believe how much he's improved.
Crabtree is ballin right now. I love the way he snatches the ball out of the air. The guy has a great pair of mitts.
What happened to Braylon this week, i've been so busy at work, i havent logged on this week. On topic though, Crabs has come alive, hope he keeps it going. Hes starting to earn his wings.
SWAGTREE!!!!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
and some people were complaining about speed. He's not a burner, but he's definitely not slow.

He's been great, keep up the good work
He's the best diva in the NFL!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
SWAGTREE!!!!

not fair
Not surprised he's breaking out all he needed was time it's great to see him make plays
I'm happy he's figured it out. He's turning into a legit no. 1 WR.
Share 49ersWebzone