There are 196 users in the forums

Wow just saw this

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Sman:
49ers (5-1) Strength of schedule: .559 (19-15) Opponents: Seahawks, Cowboys, Bengals, Eagles, Buccaneers, Lions

Patriots (5-1) Strength of schedule: .516 (16-15) Opponents: Dolphins, Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Jets, Cowboys

Lions (5-1) Strength of schedule: .500 (17-17) Opponents: Buccaneers, Chiefs, Vikings, Cowboys, Bears, 49ers

Ravens (4-1) Strength of schedule: .444 (12-15) Opponents: Steelers, Titans, Rams, Jets, Texans

Chargers (4-1) Strength of schedule: .346 (9-17) Opponents: Vikings, Patriots, Chiefs, Dolphins, Broncos

Packers (6-0) Strength of schedule: .353 (12-22)

Sman, is there a link?, I'd like to check on the other 26 teams ...

I think somebody posted all 32 teams in the week 6 rankings thread.
why does this topic need two threads?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/159480-just-saw-this/
  • Sman
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:

because sometimes I don't know where to post threads..
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Sman:
49ers (5-1) Strength of schedule: .559 (19-15) Opponents: Seahawks, Cowboys, Bengals, Eagles, Buccaneers, Lions

Patriots (5-1) Strength of schedule: .516 (16-15) Opponents: Dolphins, Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Jets, Cowboys

Lions (5-1) Strength of schedule: .500 (17-17) Opponents: Buccaneers, Chiefs, Vikings, Cowboys, Bears, 49ers

Ravens (4-1) Strength of schedule: .444 (12-15) Opponents: Steelers, Titans, Rams, Jets, Texans

Chargers (4-1) Strength of schedule: .346 (9-17) Opponents: Vikings, Patriots, Chiefs, Dolphins, Broncos

Packers (6-0) Strength of schedule: .353 (12-22)

Sman, is there a link?, I'd like to check on the other 26 teams ...

This.

why do some posters need to be a jerk??
Originally posted by 49erJim:

why do some posters need to be a jerk??

Because they didn't receive enough hugs from their mommy. Oh no you didn't do do a thorough thread search....you bad.
I think the Super Bowl champions (Green Bay), NE, Baltimore are probably better than the 49ers. We'll only know for sure when the 49ers actually play them.
Steelers and Chargers are suspect this year, and it boils down to any given Sunday theory.
Looks like in the NFC, the 49ers are 2nd best team....so far.
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by frankie:
Yeah i read this yesterday i believe! This is good s**t. Our niners are doing well. Lets keep it up, whoop that ass

Link?? Just curious...

I will look through articals that was posted yesterday here on the zone. They only showed the teams wit 5-1 records tho.
Yeah i read this yesterday i believe! This is good s**t. Our niners are doing well. Lets keep it up, whoop that ass

Link?? Just curious...

Cant post link but in the articals the artical says niners most impressive one loss team! If i could post link i would

Link?? Just curious...

Cant post link but in the articals the artical says niners most impressive one loss team! If i could post link i would

Why not?

Most impressive 1-loss team? I would say it's not even close. 49ers/Buccaneers was the most one-sided game of the season; 49ers/Lions was probably the overall most hyped marquee game of the season; 49ers/Eagles was the second most hyped comeback win of the season.

Yeah, we're getting attention.
I will say this right now, no homerism either. Just serious opinion based off of where the 49ers are at 5-1.

If the 49ers had to play a game this weekend at Candlestick, I don't think there is any club in the NFL that could beat them. Not even Rodgers or Brady.

On the road...it's still very close. At home though, I don't think it would be a problem.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I will say this right now, no homerism either. Just serious opinion based off of where the 49ers are at 5-1.

If the 49ers had to play a game this weekend at Candlestick, I don't think there is any club in the NFL that could beat them. Not even Rodgers or Brady.

On the road...it's still very close. At home though, I don't think it would be a problem.

Don't think it would be a problem? You mean like we'd blow them out?
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Don't think it would be a problem? You mean like we'd blow them out?

That is why we need a first round bye and home field advantage.

Link?? Just curious...

Why not?

Ipod wont let me lol
Share 49ersWebzone