Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by fryet:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/2

we're number 2...lolz...

Bah

lol. No question we are better than the Patriots.

the pats can't move the ball against us, but i guess that'll be decided later in the year
I'm not buying the Pats D is much improved, at least not after week 1
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/8365457/football-best-team

#1 ranking by fans on espn.com
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

its definitally better
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

its definitally better

that's like saying instead of 30th they're 28th
LOL boy did I call it; but f**k 'em, could give a s**t less about this stuff. -If ESPN wasn't bias, 49ers would be #1, and the Ravens would be #2.

Ravens, 49ers... picking right up where they left off after fluke losses in January... on a collision course to face each other again in the 'big one'.
Originally posted by jreff22:
NFL.com

Impossible to not place the Niners in the top spot. They beat last week's second-ranked team at their place, while the former No. 1 (G-Men) went down with a whimper at home. Alex Smith has received much respect for his performance, but San Francisco's secondary put its stamp on this game, competing until the very end. What a start for Jim Harbaugh and company.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061073/article/nfl-power-rankings-robert-griffin-iiiled-redskins-shoot-up?module=HP11_cp

WOW Tebow is ranked 13....check it out...it's the N.Y. Tebow...lolz....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL boy did I call it; but f**k 'em, could give a s**t less about this stuff. -If ESPN wasn't bias, 49ers would be #1, and the Ravens would be #2.

Ravens, 49ers... picking right up where they left off after fluke losses in January... on a collision course to face each other again in the 'big one'.

Why not the Ravens 1? They beat us last year and the Ravens offense looked good. Basically the niners and Ravens are the same team. I think the niners are better but the tie breaker for most people will be last year's game until the niners prove otherwise (or the Ravens lose).
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20147234/power-rankings-opening-results-cause-shakeup-but-nothings-permanent

Winning on the road at Green Bay is really impressive. Alex Smith shut some mouths -- including mine
previous week was at #11 ()

CBS sports sucks, 4 of their projected top 10 going into week 1 are out of the top 10 now, LOL.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by taney71:

Why not the Ravens 1? They beat us last year and the Ravens offense looked good. Basically the niners and Ravens are the same team. I think the niners are better but the tie breaker for most people will be last year's game until the niners prove otherwise (or the Ravens lose).

I would also say the Ravens. They have a much more explosive offensive weapon than we do.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20147234/power-rankings-opening-results-cause-shakeup-but-nothings-permanent

Winning on the road at Green Bay is really impressive. Alex Smith shut some mouths -- including mine
previous week was at #11 ()

CBS sports sucks, 4 of their projected top 10 going into week 1 are out of the top 10 now, LOL.

dear god...do they even watch the nfl? lol
Originally posted by Joecool:

I would also say the Ravens. They have a much more explosive offensive weapon than we do.

benefit of the doubt goes to the niners. they beat up a superbowl favorite. the bengals have a solid team, but they're not the packers.

Ravens arguably have a better team, but that's not necessarily how it works in power rankings.

with moss & mannigham now, we should beat them

and who would that be?
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
NFL.com

Impossible to not place the Niners in the top spot. They beat last week's second-ranked team at their place, while the former No. 1 (G-Men) went down with a whimper at home. Alex Smith has received much respect for his performance, but San Francisco's secondary put its stamp on this game, competing until the very end. What a start for Jim Harbaugh and company.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061073/article/nfl-power-rankings-robert-griffin-iiiled-redskins-shoot-up?module=HP11_cp

WOW Tebow is ranked 13....check it out...it's the N.Y. Tebow...lolz....

Share 49ersWebzone