There are 202 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think this reflects what concerns many of us.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20131208/san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-colin-kaepernick/
Crap article IMO. So when Kaep struggled against the Seattle defense it was because Kaep just wasn't very good but when they refer to Seattle struggling on offense its because the 49ers defense played well. Sounds like another Seahawks fan in disguise to me. CK made more plays than Wilson, and he made them against a defense who's game is to exploit the rules by holding and rerouting receivers with contact down the field. Kaep had 9 carries for 31 yards as well that he's not getting credit for. Nothing spectacular but running the ball 9 times made Seattle's defense accountable. That means more than the 31 yards it actually accounted for.

In all honesty the credit should go to both defenses and only the mad haters out there would try to dis credit either qb let alone the winning qb. Kaep's struggles are being blown WAY out of proportion now. So is the whining from 49ers fans about the play calling. We won. In spite of Seattle's best effort to cheat by holding receivers illegally all over the field.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Meh. Skims over facts so he can support his conclusion.

Example: "It was like Roman forgot the 49ers had a great tight end of their own, Vernon Davis"......Anyone watching the game saw Davis being double almost every play. That's why Boldin and Crabs kept getting open. Davis wasn't getting throws because they decided to focus on him rather than on Boldin or Crabs, not because we forgot he was there.
The media is just pissed we took their darlings to the woodshed... Im surprised they remember anything about the game and havent repressed it already.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Crap article IMO. So when Kaep struggled against the Seattle defense it was because Kaep just wasn't very good but when they refer to Seattle struggling on offense its because the 49ers defense played well.

Pretty much this.
Sounds about right. ESPN doesn't talk about the 49ers. NFL Network does, but often doesn't say anything positive. Even last night, Dieon Sanders was all over his love for Seattle.
It's probably because a lot of the analysts were wrong about who they picked!
According to Stephen a smith despite the Seahawks crossing midfield just once in the second half, it was more Russell being off than the Niners defense is good. Also apparently celebrating after beating your hated rival is a no no. But Seahawks celebrating like they won the Super Bowl after a first down is perfectly acceptable.
Originally posted by Seansf49:
According to Stephen a smith despite the Seahawks crossing midfield just once in the second half, it was more Russell being off than the Niners defense is good. Also apparently celebrating after beating your hated rival is a no no. But Seahawks celebrating like they won the Super Bowl after a first down is perfectly acceptable.

Yeah I saw that and changed the channel. The double standard those two f*cknuts display on a daily basis makes the show unwatchable.
Originally posted by Seansf49:

But... everything else I've read is that CK struggled while no mention at all of Wilson's poor performance. Excuses are being made at every corner for why Seattle lost and none of them have been accurate. The 49ers won by playing better defense than Seattle, better offense than Seattle, and certainly better special teams than Seattle. Say what you want but the 49ers won in all three phases of the game yesterday. It may have not have been by much because believe it or not Seattle played just as well. The difference being the 49ers made a few more plays in all phases of the game. 49ers were the better team yesterday period. Obviously that wasn't the case back in Sept but cry all you want Seahawks. The 49ers were just the better team yesterday.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
no wonder why they call us the 40 whiners.

Just watch nfln and go to nfl.com to see the highlights. ESPN is a complete joke and an embarrassment of a station.

i know i am old but jesus, i could not stay up to watch highlights,, it was all about the pats vs the browns and the lakers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Sounds about right. ESPN doesn't talk about the 49ers. NFL Network does, but often doesn't say anything positive. Even last night, Dieon Sanders was all over his love for Seattle.

they b***hed about the way gore fell down or that he could have fallen down in a more prettier manner! jesus,, i long for the day of monday night football and howard cosell highlights
Wilson was 15-25 for 199 yards. TD and a INT. He threw for 24 more yards. Nobody is talking about how the Niners held him down it was about CK's sub-par game.
I kinda like being underrated. Gives us motivation. Truth is we shut down the "Beast" Marshawn Lynch and the "MVP candidate" Russell Wilson. Wilson had no scrambles for big gains and but maybe once he didn't have a ton of time on a boot to find someone down field. He did complete a couple check downs that were open cuz we sagged on our zone coverage and our LBs didn't get to the flats to take away the 10 yard curl. Aside from that, Marshawn never had a run greater than 6 yards nor did he torch us for 100+. The sea-b***hes came in scoring 28+ points a game. We nip that by 11 points and their D only gives up 16 points a game and we also eclipsed that. Solid Win but we need to repeat this same performance in Seattle while scoring touchdowns when in the redzone not FGs.
Game was not even as close as it appeared by the score. 49ers won that game pretty solidly as far as im concerned.
Originally posted by RealisticHawkFan:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
So are u on here cause secretly ur a 49er fan ???? Guess i should ask other webzoner/49er fans if they're secretly seahag fans to be fair ...i just dont get why pplz wanna come on tha enemys site ....

Forums are more interesting if the enemy shows up once in a while...as long as everyone plays by the rules...

Just saying.

I'd have to have some serious time on my hands to want to go to another team's fan site and post. I literally have nothing to do for like 90% of my day at work and still wouldn't bother going to a Seahawks fan forum (or ANY other team's fan forum). I don't give a rat's ass about the opinions or views of other teams' fans.

It's like people think they're making a difference by making their presence felt on the Internet. Waste of time and energy.
Share 49ersWebzone