There are 284 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman appreciation thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Best ilb combo ever
Fixed.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I read on a fantasy football that he was listed as questionable this week with a back injury.

Anyone have news on that?
Originally posted by Chief:
I read on a fantasy football that he was listed as questionable this week with a back injury.

Anyone have news on that?

MM tweeted its minor. They'll limit him in practice but he's 100% on for full-time Sunday night.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i wanna have his baby
Bowman was a BEAST on sunday , he totally shut down Finley and took away their plays attacking underneath
I hope Baalke keeps Willis & Bowman together forever like the Bears did Urlacher & Briggs.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I hope Baalke keeps Willis & Bowman together forever like the Bears did Urlacher & Briggs.

And if other teams want to tamper bring it on lol.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Best ilb combo ever
Fixed.

in 4 years, this may be true. They're the best right now and it's not even clolololose.
Originally posted by natrone06:

And if other teams want to tamper bring it on lol.

lol, im glad that didnt work out!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
am i being biased when i say i think we have the best two MLBs in the game?

Originally posted by jrg:
am i being biased when i say i think we have the best two MLBs in the game?

No
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825c2615/article/johnson-allen-near-unanimous-choices-for-ap-allpro-team

heck yeah!

I agree. They complement each other well, are great tacklers, playmakers, excellenct closing speed, and two of the main reasons why teams CANNOT run the ball against us. I hope we can put off working out a new deal for Bowman until 2014.
PAY HIM
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
PAY HIM

thisPleasethis
Share 49ersWebzone