LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 324 users in the forums

Urgent! Get Scott Tolzien ready to start after the BYE week!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 76Razor:
where did you find a pic of lando calrissian smoking crack?

as for "he who's name we shall not take in vain": not ready. if you want him to really light this league on fire (if ever), you let him sit like rodgers did. maybe not as long, but you let him sit. as for now, treat him like sodom and gomorrah: do not think of him, look at him or speak his name, lest you be turned into a pillar of salt-or however that fairytale goes.

That's Bobby Brown looks like, or maybe Jamie Fox
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the Lord-God-King has been ready to start since he was born. he'll come into the game when he damn well pleases. right now, he's too busy solving the economic crisis, solving world hunger and helping Stevie Wonder shop for shoes.
Originally posted by boast:
the Lord-God-King has been ready to start since he was born. he'll come into the game when he damn well pleases. right now, he's too busy solving the economic crisis, solving world hunger and helping Stevie Wonder shop for shoes.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:

Isn't that guy holding the crack pipe upside down?? Just sayin.....C'mon guys we all watched New Jack City.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
I had just a real bad car accident this past weekend and for those of you that disrespect GOD, beware. I hope you never do it again, for the sake of your self and your family. We all can have fun and games but you must know your limits before it is too late.

Hope you're okay, but I'd have to believe in the invisible, angry, bearded man in the sky in order to "beware".

Instead, I believe we we're all created by the FSM... beware!

well if you're serious i think you're an idiot

if you are kidding then i think you are funny

and btw how has he reached his ceiling?

his first and only 2 games with a real HC he has shown improvement in a shortened off season
Starting Quarterback has a 95.2 QBR.

Get the third string QB ready.
I for one am not making jokes, and will take this thread seriously.

Alex doesn't have it and never will. Sam Bradford showed more potential in one year, and heck even Cam Newton has showed he has more game in just 2 games compared to Alex.

I was excited about Colin, but he is nowhere near being ready. Lets throw in Tolzien and see if he has it. Alex will NEVER lead us to the playoffs.
[ Edited by hateroids84 on Sep 23, 2011 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by hateroids84:

Alex doesn't have it and never will. Sam Bradford showed more potential in one year, and heck even Cam Newton has showed he has more game in just 2 games compared to Alex.

I was excited about Colin, but he is nowhere near being ready. Lets throw in Tolzien and see if he has it. Alex will NEVER lead us to the playoffs.

As soon as I saw you posting in this thread I knew we were in for a good laugh!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Also Andy Dalton has shown more in two games.

Hilarious!

[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Sep 23, 2011 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Isn't that guy holding the crack pipe upside down?? Just sayin.....C'mon guys we all watched New Jack City.

yeah he is and he kinda looks like Steve Francis
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
well if you're serious i think you're an idiot

if you are kidding then i think you are funny

and btw how has he reached his ceiling?

his first and only 2 games with a real HC he has shown improvement in a shortened off season

I have no idea why you would call anyone an idiot if you think Alex has potential to be any better.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

yeah he is and he kinda looks like Steve Francis

Upon further inspection, I say it is Jamie Fox.
What a stupid thing to say..... Any real Niner fan who was watching the game knws that it wasnt Alex who was calling the plays and last i saw Alex wasn't blocking at the O- line ....he was hit in the hand 4 times and he didn't drop the ball and saved turnovers..... Reason we lost last week wast Alex, we lost cuz or MIKE NO-WIN conservative coaching mentality...
Share 49ersWebzone