LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 205 users in the forums

Alex suffered a concussion during the cowboys game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dmax:
nice job oline

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
It's possible the NFL could step in here if he has repeated concussions. The league takes this very seriously now.

Harbaugh shoudl use this to lite a fire under people's ass on the OL and under Solari - if this doesn't get fixed this week, benchings are required!

Amen!

Rachal has already been pulled twice from our games, based on what I saw. Rachal would start, and then Snyder would pretty much taken over once he failed.

This season??
Originally posted by BenQ:
well s**t look at that line in front of him.

You mean the one full of 1st and 2nd round players?

The O-Line is a great example of why "build through the draft" doesn't always work for US.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zainladha:
WOW ok alex had a concussion and how come from the medical staff took notice? but when steve young got one he was out of the game?. Im tired of these excuses for alex smith. He sucks

Rough translation:
Alex Smith is the future here people. The man played through a concussion and no one knew about it! Just like when I caught my mom with Tyrone when I was 6, no one knew! Steve Young and Alex Smith are very comparable and I believe they should get together for coffee one day.
Originally posted by backontop:
It's possible the NFL could step in here if he has repeated concussions. The league takes this very seriously now.

Harbaugh shoudl use this to lite a fire under people's ass on the OL and under Solari - if this doesn't get fixed this week, benchings are required!

Amen!

Rachal has already been pulled twice from our games, based on what I saw. Rachal would start, and then Snyder would pretty much taken over once he failed.

This season??

yeah, check the twitter updates usually one of the Matts report the switch
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Alex Smith is going to tear it up this season ... just watch. Kid has nothing to lose.

He earns respect for playing through with a concussion and not being a b***h about it.
  • hps49
  • Veteran

Amen!

This season??
Rachal SUCKS BIG TIME!
Originally posted by hps49:

Amen!

This season??
Rachal SUCKS BIG TIME!

But people were on his jock because he did well in preseason. How could they be deceived by preseason play? How?!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i like this thread this thread this is where we seperate the trolls from the posters

wut?
Originally posted by VaNiner540:
He
He was injured last year against Carolina...hence Troy Smith took his spot and played well for about seven quarters.....then Tampa came to town

when another 300+ lbs DL crushed his shoulder.

Originally posted by zainladha:
WOW ok alex had a concussion and how come from the medical staff took notice? but when steve young got one he was out of the game?. Im tired of these excuses for alex smith. He sucks

This post is terribly incoherent.

can u translate what he said into english

Sounds like a northern dialect of drunkenese, I believe translated to English, he is saying " After way too much Lord Calvert, I have decided in my bottom shelf liquor induced rage to contribute nothing to this conversation except my opinion based on my current inability to reason due to severe enebriation bordering on alcohol poisoning." I could be wrong though, there are very few that master that language.
Thank your o-line kids...

Thanks O-Line!!
O line needs to protect. Can't give up QB hits and sacks in bunches and expect to play well overall. Hope he plays and is cleared against Cincy. He was cleared to practice.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
it makes you wonder if the niners already knew

i guess thats why they only passed 6 times in the 2nd half while passing some 20 times inn 1st half

Good point. Hmmm....props to him for hanging in there though.
it is definitally something to think about it of course it wasnt too serious (otherwise they would have taken him out) but it shows what little faith they had in kaepernick

No it doesn't. They didn't know about it until after the game. One of the beat writers wrote that Smith told the medical staff that he didn't feel right, after the game but before the plane ride home.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
No it doesn't. They didn't know about it until after the game. One of the beat writers wrote that Smith told the medical staff that he didn't feel right, after the game but before the plane ride home.

Up I just saw that wasn't there yesterday though
Share 49ersWebzone