There are 251 users in the forums

"Giving it time"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im gonna just give it time to get all their s**t together.

1.Alex time to gel with his starting no 1 WR and actually get one or both of them in to really make some noise, and demand respect. We are scaring no one with our no2, 3, and 4 WR's. And the o-line needs to hold to give him time.

2.For the running game to get to where it should be. It doesnt matter if we are a passing or a running team because regardless of what we are a passing team now, because the running game is doing nothing right now. Gore and the line need to gel.

3.Special teams are pretty good where they are.

4.And our defense. To be honest id rather them be able to stop the pass then the run. I mean it is proven that for the most part our team has a good way to stop the run, its been like that for years, but we need to stop the pass. We should just accept that stopping the run is just like second nature to us.

Overall, give me any combination of 1,2, and/or 4, and i bet we win more games than we lose.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
im just sad that we have had the same unfortunate 'season changing' game again. 2 years ago vs. Vikings, last year against the saints and now this year vs the cowboys.

oh man don't bring that bad karma around man.... thats no good. we need to keep the postive thought and talk. nobody really knows how good or bad we will be this year. think about the rams that won the super that year nobody thought they were good same for the cardnals that went to the superbowl and those seahawks and the saints and etc... it also goes the same way for teams that everybody thought would be good, just look at the cowgirls last year, everyone in the world thought that team would be great but they fell right on their faces. the niner faithful just needs to keep the faith! u never know when we are going back to the superbowl.
waiting builds character...

Look at it this way.. at least you aren't a Seahawks fan.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Heya Dave, amazing how some of our fans just cannot seem to grasp the concept that we are installing a totally new system. They keep throwing up rookies trying to make a point not even considering that the rest of the team is playing in the same system they have been running. Then there is the usual crowd that just takes any opportunity to b***h about Smith complaining about yardage like winning is less important than stats. Some folks just lack the capacity for rational thought I suppose.

By the way, did you try that rib recipe? If so, how'd you like it?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Heya Dave, amazing how some of our fans just cannot seem to grasp the concept that we are installing a totally new system. They keep throwing up rookies trying to make a point not even considering that the rest of the team is playing in the same system they have been running. Then there is the usual crowd that just takes any opportunity to b***h about Smith complaining about yardage like winning is less important than stats. Some folks just lack the capacity for rational thought I suppose.

By the way, did you try that rib recipe? If so, how'd you like it?

Actually, I think rational thought is a bannable offense now around here! At least, you'd think so with all the nonsense that gets thrown up on the board.
Share 49ersWebzone