Seahawks at 49ers Picture Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no love for Andy Lee, ever! WTF!

Andy's Revenge

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Holy s**t that's awesome.

"WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!?"

"NOBODDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I also love how after he congratulated Alex, he then went to Kaep & Tolzien and asked the both of them simultaniously, "You guys comin' back this week...? Good, work... don't quit!"

Absolutely friggin' LOVED this. THIS gets a team jacked! THIS gets a team to play for you!

After a while, Sing's screaming just turned into long, loud, lectures. This was not the same.

Harbaugh is just awesome. Whether we have a winning season or not this year, I can't help but love this hire even more after seeing that video.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Without even looking at the Target! LIKE A BAWSE

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Nolan: HEY GUYS GOOD JOB...WE DID SOME GOOD THNGS AND OK THINGS. IM SORE, YOU'RE SORE, WE'RE ALL SORE. ALEX IS A b***h. 49ERS ON 3!"

LMFAO man

I literally could not stop laughing for a good minute.

'Zone would not be the same without some posters.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Harbaugh post game locker room speech/game ball presentations . . . pretty cool.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540

He's just like his brother when he's talking to his players in the locker room after a win. Gotta love it!!!

I love what he says at the very end!!! wow
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

" Yeah I see you Crabtree but you don't know who the quarterback is right b.i.tc.h ? "
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Harbaugh post game locker room speech/game ball presentations . . . pretty cool.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540

I almost cryed. Forgot what a REAL coach looks like after all these years. I had this scary dream that we actually hired D. Erickson before!!!
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:

" Yeah I see you Crabtree but you don't know who the quarterback is right b.i.tc.h ? "

That quote is priceless! Lol
  • Silky
  • Veteran

"Hey there's Crabtree over there open in the endzone! Did see LOL!"

Woops meant to hit L1. Hope not intercepted

That throw was the absolute perfect pass to Davis right over the outstretched arms of two defenders.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I also love how after he congratulated Alex, he then went to Kaep & Tolzien and asked the both of them simultaniously, "You guys comin' back this week...? Good, work... don't quit!"

Absolutely friggin' LOVED this. THIS gets a team jacked! THIS gets a team to play for you!

After a while, Sing's screaming just turned into long, loud, lectures. This was not the same.

Harbaugh is just awesome. Whether we have a winning season or not this year, I can't help but love this hire even more after seeing that video.
Made me wanna suit up and go smash some cowboy qb. Gotta love seeing the team excited like that, I think they are gonna be alright.
Originally posted by Antix:

Das cool.

Closing it out with his Dad's old family motto was very cool. Gave me chills.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Woops meant to hit L1. Hope not intercepted

I hate when that happens.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

"Ima run your ass over with my tractor"

I don't think he needs a tractor

Spiritual succesor to BY imho. Agreed awesome pics!

I love this team! Go Niners!!!
Share 49ersWebzone