There are 196 users in the forums

How many yards do you think Frank Gore will rush for the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All of them, every single muthaf**kin one in existence.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Sep 8, 2011 at 10:59 AM ]
1,200 yards with 9 TDs.
I hope he gets the yards he needs for the record.

But hope we don't run in into the ground.

Hunter needs some carries as well, that guy can run the ball,, plus this will make Frank last a whole season which he hasn't latly.
863 for gore.
704 for hunter
250 for dixon.

Championship.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
1,264 yards, 8 TD's
1579 yards-were gonna need it with Hunter's too, cause I expect the passing game to generate less than 200 a game-maybe 175/game
more than enough
Over 1200 - he will get longer runs due to better blocking and playcalling. Instead of a run on almost every first down, like was called last year, JH will mix it up so much the D can't load up the box.
Originally posted by Hawk-N-Out:
After 3 attempt Gore rushes for a total of 6 yards on his 4th attempt Gore slips in the back field and brakes a hip, out for the season. 3 total yards

You a seachicken?

Keep dreamin' Gore will bust your butt and Carroll will say What's your problem?!
I'm gonna say barely over 1K, he's still gonna tear it up though

1200+
I expect about 300 carries and about 5.0 yards per pop, so about 1500.
Originally posted by Hawk-N-Out:
After 3 attempt Gore rushes for a total of 6 yards on his 4th attempt Gore slips in the back field and brakes a hip, out for the season. 3 total yards

I see you have posted twice and TROLLED X 2 ...... I get that you don't like Gore just like every other Seachicken fan out there.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
I see you have posted twice and TROLLED X 2 ...... I get that you don't like Gore just like every other Seachicken fan out there.

Its not that I dont like Gore, heck the man has earned the NFL's respect. Its that these predictions are just that and nothing else, so like I said in my other post "My prediction is as accurate as anyone elses at this point"
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
1200+

I don't see how we don't have a winning season with that many yards.
Share 49ersWebzone