LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 257 users in the forums

Is Chilo Rachal About to Be Traded?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Trade Chilo before JJ Watt gets to him on Saturday.

This. Watts is a scary dude.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Evilgenius:
Not sure what you're trying to say here? The Cowboys, Dolphins and Bengals all have decent-very good offensive lines....

Seattle? Not so much.

yeah and the problem with seattle is they don't want to give us anything lol.(and neither do we). If they have a s**tty o-line it doesn't mean we should trade with them, it means we should sack them a hundred times week 1.
Well hell since we are fantasy trading here why not trade for Josh Johnson of Tampa?
Originally posted by valrod33:
please god let it be true
Fingers crossed...... I think the Vikings could have a home for him and it makes sense.

1. They like to run the ball. AP running behind Hutch & Chilo would be interesting.
2. The have an aging vet @ LG. Plug Chilo in RG watch him learn from the best.
3. Singletary's baby. Maybe he can lend some sway??

I'd be happy with a conditional 3rd/4th or a 5th & 6th/7th.
Value picks for both mays and chilo is a successful offseason itself!
If true, Baalke seems to be clearing the roster of Sing's "favorites" (i.e. guys he played, but were garbo). I remember Chilo and Mays, who else were "sing's pets"???
Chilo wasn't a Sing pet.Nolan was coach when he was drafted.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Woludnt mind seeing him go to stock pile picks but isnt he a FA after this year?

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Chilo wasn't a Sing pet.Nolan was coach when he was drafted.

When Nolan was let go and Singletary took over, the first thing Singletary did was put the rookies in the starting line up (Chilo) being his pet. Nolan left the vets in there and did not give the rookies a chance. Chilo was definetely Singletary's pet.
Maybe DingleBerry has convinced the Minnesota Viking to trade for Chilo believing that he can convert him into a starting linebacker?
I liked chilo at USC. I liked him first yr here, altho green. I think he is in a great position here where JH can actually teach him how to play the position. He , like the rest of the team got short shrift on coaching when dumb, dumber, and dumbest were coaching here. Real coach can change a so so OL into a real nfl player...and that is what he was at USC...the pancake man, who pancaked guys with his blocks. Saw that here only sparingly. My guess is a great coach is what chilo has needed all along, and he may befry well do superbly under JH. If he stays, I look for him to be great. If he gets traded, then my guess is JH thot he was good but not going to be a superstar.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by YungAce:

Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Maybe DingleBerry has convinced the Minnesota Viking to trade for Chilo believing that he can convert him into a starting linebacker?

You know, the Dikings could use a guard:

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/Pelissero_Short_passing_game_providing_protection_for_Vikings_oline082111

Those are quotes from the Minn. beatwriter, not some Diking fan:

"A 34-year-old quarterback (McNabb) only can take so many licks, though, especially when he's played all 16 games just once in the past seven years. For all of the questions surrounding the Vikings' offense entering camp, the one that lingers most prominently at the preseason's midpoint remains along the line"

"They have four right guards, which probably means they don't have any. They have a center who can be exposed with power, a right tackle who can be exposed with movement and a left tackle who belongs at guard, whether he's going the right way or not."

Make it happen Ding...
Share 49ersWebzone