There are 104 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by IAMANALEXSEXUALOVER:
Yup no need to even play the game, just give us the win already.

Good to see you back.

It's billbird2111 in disguise.

I lost a bet too, sus.

WTF did you bet ???

Im reading your name and Im so confused, lol

I AM AN EX ANAL LOVER OR IM AN ALEX SEXUAL LOVER ?????

who picked that name for you and how long you gotta keep it ??

My boy Iupati is going to have his hands full!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:

Yup that boy Suh is a beast.

Do you guys watch Lions games?

Suh is not as good as advertised this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:

I haven't seen any Lions games. But I hear a lot of people compare Suh to Reggie White.
Vernon Davis is about to be live on NFL network.

No I haven't and you know what? I can't remember hearing his name that often these past weeks. It will be interesting to see him play tonight so I can see for myself what all the hub-bub is about. Also Fairly comes back tonight so it will be interesting to see the impact that he has on Suh's performance.

I hope you're right. Still, Iupati better be getting some extra work in on film. Bring the big boy cause it's time to watch film.

I haven't seen any Lions games. But I hear a lot of people compare Suh to Reggie White.

he's a tackle not an End.

He's get double teamed in the middle.

He's not a sack artist but he does give pressure from the middle which forces QB's to move out of the pocket.

Yeah I heard that a lot last season, long term wise he might be....but this year he hasn't done crap.

Lions are making a living off coming from behind and tossing up jump balls to CJ.

The Bengals front 7 is playing way better ball than Detroit's, and the Niners found a way to beat that.

I'm more worried about Calvin Johnson vs Rogers.

No I haven't and you know what? I can't remember hearing his name that often these past weeks. It will be interesting to see him play tonight so I can see for myself what all the hub-bub is about. Also Fairly comes back tonight so it will be interesting to see the impact that he has on Suh's performance.

I hope you're right. Still, Iupati better be getting some extra work in on film. Bring the big boy cause it's time to watch film.

Yeah I can't wait for the game tonight! The jury is also out on Fairley, a fractured left foot is a real bad injury for a lineman, we'll see how he holds up.

Either way, if the o-line blows holes for Gore and Hunter, Detriot's pass rush won't be that much of a factor.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by MaliCali:
The Lions beat (and late-crushed) the Cowboys who beat us.

Silly score scenarios are silly.

lmfao. the intelligence of humanity
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he's a tackle not an End.

He's get double teamed in the middle.

He's not a sack artist but he does give pressure from the middle which forces QB's to move out of the pocket.

its widely known that Alex Smith is better on the move and out of the pocket, so i honestly dont care about pressure up the middle because theyre just putting alex in a spot where hes even more comfortable. As long as they contain Suh and dont allow any sacks then Suh will be a non factor in this game.
Lol they're finally giving us some decent highlight time on ESPN.
i love the fact that we will STILL probably be going into this game with the "experts" choosing against us. Every damn "expert" on the major networks is in love with Detroits front 7. Just like against the Bucs i think everybody is going to say Detroit will be the ones to stop our running game and they will be able to get pressure on Alex Smith. Im sure they will not mention our front seven, which is probably the best in the NFL right now, but thats great i hope we can keep the underdog and us against the world mentality all the way to the NFC Championship against GB . I now hate GB more than the Cowboys!
[ Edited by Ricethefngoat on Oct 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM ]
Anyone else going to the game tomorrow? It will be my first Niners game ever. I've lived in Michigan my whole life and been a Niners fan even longer. Can't freaking wait! Who would've thought that the Lions and Niners would be such good teams this season? haha. Bad thing is I'm going with 4 friends... all Lions fans who can't stop talking crap. Only after 4 games (5 tonight), they believe they're a shoe-in for the super bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone