There are 236 users in the forums

Goldson signs 1 Yr deal w Niners (pg 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
dont lock or move this thread he is a niner now, he aint no FA.

Goldson and Whitner as our safeties, Heavy Hittin safeties

Reggie Smiths injury must be bad

I agree. keep this thread.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
dont lock or move this thread he is a niner now, he aint no FA.

Goldson and Whitner as our safeties, Heavy Hittin safeties

Reggie Smiths injury must be bad

I agree. keep this thread.

Yes, they should be fun to watch just for the shots they will throw on d with willis!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
^ i like him. he's confident yet not too intelligent so it will be a fun smack talk

he already got banned

Oooh well i prefer the classey knoweledgable fans that are open to debate! From other teams sites! Guys like slobbin bradfords knob and s**t talkin good for a 2 sec laugh but get banned!
Gotta admit he does make plays
Dashon Goldson is not listed, though Harbaugh on Monday said, "Dashon's a 49er and I'm pleased that he's coming back." He is expected to officially sign a one-year, $2 million contract on Tuesday -- three days after his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, sent an email to all 32 teams stating Goldson would be willing to sign a one-year deal worth "approximately $3,000,000."

Read more: Maiocco: A closer look at 49ers' depth chart
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
thehawk38 Dashon Goldson
I was expecting a crowd of like 2k to be at airport welcoming me like buffalo did T.O.... Lol wasup wit tht
thehawk38 Dashon GoldsonI was expecting a crowd of like 2k to be at airport welcoming me like buffalo did T.O.... Lol wasup wit tht

This guy needs to get a steady girlfriend in a bad way.
Dashon Goldson is not listed, though Harbaugh on Monday said, "Dashon's a 49er and I'm pleased that he's coming back." He is expected to officially sign a one-year, $2 million contract on Tuesday -- three days after his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, sent an email to all 32 teams stating Goldson would be willing to sign a one-year deal worth "approximately $3,000,000."

Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

damn a mass email

who the f**k does that?
Goldson back at a good price. 9ers FO wheeling and dealing.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Goldson back at a good price. 9ers FO wheeling and dealing.

This thread is the official, "my b***h" thread.

Dumbass Goldson.
Goldson is so stupid. Why does he respond to tweeters that harrass him? Doesn't he know he only makes it worst? What a dips**t.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

damn a mass email

who the f**k does that?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Goldson is so stupid. Why does he respond to tweeters that harrass him? Doesn't he know he only makes it worst? What a dips**t.

i could care less what he does or says off the field. its on the field im worried about.
Goldson has to be the easiest guy to troll, he doesn't even realize he's feeding them. lol
Share 49ersWebzone