There are 212 users in the forums

How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?

15-20!!!
Wow! So impressive. I was hard on him last week even though he played very well. I thought he let Skelton get away too often. He came back and put an emphasis on that and DROY consideration/domination!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fun to go back and read through the whole thread!

I ditto myself here.

The closest guess I think I saw was 12 and that was b/c the guy predicted 12 was the number of inches his d!ck was. LOL
Fun to go back and read through the whole thread!

I ditto myself here.

The closest guess I think I saw was 12 and that was b/c the guy predicted 12 was the number of inches his d!ck was. LOL

I guess his dick is bigger than that... 13 in cock and growing lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

damn I might be right.
damn I might be right.

You might be!

damn I might be right.

You might be! man I remember seeing like two games from this guy in college and he did a lot of the same things ive seen in the NFL but I never saw him get any sacks in those games, just a lot of pressures. In this years draft I forgot all about Aldon until we drafted him, I called my brother and was like dude wtf Ive seen him play he is not worth the number 7 pick
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
not this sh!t again

I am not holding you at gun point and demanding that you vote. If you have a problem with the poll then please keep it to your self. I am simply curious as to what the expectations are in the Webzone for Aldon Smith.

Got to love thread snobs...I'm predicting 8 sacks...hoping for more.

My original prediction was 8...hoping to double that!!!
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

damn I might be right.

You might be! man I remember seeing like two games from this guy in college and he did a lot of the same things ive seen in the NFL but I never saw him get any sacks in those games, just a lot of pressures. In this years draft I forgot all about Aldon until we drafted him, I called my brother and was like dude wtf Ive seen him play he is not worth the number 7 pick

I think he should be at the point now when we may see SEA make adjustments just for him. I won't be surprised if Ray Mac and Justin Smith light it up vs SEA if they try to double Aldon. Or Fangio may blitz if they try to double Aldon which will be toooo eaaasy.

PIT did try to double him on a few occasions and Aldon still pushed the pocket. Dude's amazing and once he turns to commit to the QB, he closes extremely fast.

Was this game the most that Aldon had played? It feels like I saw him on more snaps in this game than any other game this season. Do you believe that this means in the next 2 games we will see Aldon basically starting?
niners4lyfe the ballot is closed ur opinion dont count cheater...........

• Garce
  • Veteran
i thought brooks was gonna lead the team with aldon only a few back i was wrong and he's gonna beat the record.

great pick
[ Edited by Allx9er on Dec 20, 2011 at 1:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone