LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 272 users in the forums

Favourite 9er Win (Non Playoffs)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Getting bored with the Alex chat again so thought we could discuss something else. What was your favourite non-playoff win for the 9ers? Personally, I've always celebrate the 38-20 victory over Dallas as my favourite 9er win.

Thankfully, although they eventually claimed their dynasty, it still sickens them to this day

Scroll to 18 mins...

• mod
  • Veteran
This is America... You spell it "favorite"
Jeff Garcia and T.O. against the SeaChickens.....The Sharpie game
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
This is America... You spell it "favorite"

Apologies old boy
Tried to look up date, couldn't find it. 49ers vs. Giants on a Monday night, Montana vs. Simms. 9ers win 7-3.
didn't we just do this subject a couple months ago?

Yeah, that 95 ass kicking in Dallas was sweet. Elvis Grbac and Chicken Neck Hanks.
  • hb123
  • Veteran
well.. im 20 so for me it was when we had garcia and owens and we beat the raiders.. back when we were relevant
1989 game vs. the Eagles, 38-28. Montana is getting killed all day and the 49ers come back in the second half to win.

I remember putting 56 on Atlanta as well in 1992 after they swept us in 1991.

And beating Denver in 1997 on MNF, when Joe Montana's jersey was retired and Jerry Rice returned after being injured the first game of the season.
i'm gonna go with our beatdown of the panthers on MNF in 97 after they had swept us in 1996, and won 3 of the first 4 meetings
9ers. VS jets on MNF g. Burst 99 yard run in it OT FOR THE WIN...... man those were the days......

Originally posted by turbo9er:
9ers. VS jets on MNF g. Burst 99 yard run in it OT FOR THE WIN...... man those were the days......

That's a good one. I also like the game in 94 or 95 against the Bills. The one where the Bills were down near the end zone and Gary Plummer forced a fumble by Derek Holmes and Lee Woodall took it all the way back for a TD.

I tried to find the video, but it's no where to be found.
so.....

how bout that Alex Smith, guys?
Originally posted by turbo9er:

That wasnt a Monday night game and it wasnt 99 yards either. It was OT though
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Jeff Garcia and T.O. against the SeaChickens.....The Sharpie game

you mus be a youngin............not that its a bad thing
2002 Battle of the Bay in Oakland when Jose Cortez whiffs the 27 yarder in regulation and yet ends up redeeming himself in OT
Share 49ersWebzone