LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 281 users in the forums

West Coast Offense comin back home. Will Crabtree thrive?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You guys think Crabs will thrive now that the West Coast Offense is retuning home? (Oh ya, we still need a QB)
maybe if he quits playing half assed.
Crabtree Stats 2011:

120 receptions 1800 yards 21 tds. and 5 rushing tds. 1 passing td.

5 interceptions and 12 sacks.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Crabtree Stats 2011:

60 yards net average on his punts
  • B650
  • Veteran
Gore, Davis, and Crabtree are salivating right now.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by MILFS:
Crabtree Stats 2011:

60 yards net average on his punts

Andy Lee is gonna be p*ssed.
Yes and so will Vernon. Because an offensive mind like Harbaugh actually knows how to use them. He's not an idiot like Dingleberry.
no doubt about it...depending on the QB & rest of the guys doing their thing right too of course.

How could WRs & the offense not improve drastically under Harbaugh after scaredy-cat Coach Smashmouth was fired?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yes and so will Vernon. Because an offensive mind like Harbaugh actually knows how to use them. He's not an idiot like Dingleberry.

Cosigned. We just need a serviceable QB or a talented young guy to get them the ball.
Originally posted by B650:

Exactly. I can't believe the WCO is back home!

Why would Gore be salivating? Harbaugh runs a QB-friendly type of offense, i.e. less emphasis on the running game. No more of that "if Gore gets such-and-such yardage, the team wins."
Originally posted by skynet907:
maybe if he quits playing half assed.

accountability just showed up.....he better get to work tomorrow
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Cosigned. We just need a serviceable QB or a talented young guy to get them the ball.

Harbaugh will coach up a QB. I wouldn't even mind Alex back under his direction. His direction is totally different from NoWin and Dingleberry. Alex could actually improve under this guy. And we may need to buy a year or so.
Originally posted by fastforward:

Why would Gore be salivating? Harbaugh runs a QB-friendly type of offense, i.e. less emphasis on the running game. No more of that "if Gore gets such-and-such yardage, the team wins."

Harbaugh runs an offense that uses the available talent.

He knew how to use Toby Gerhart just fine. I'm sure Gore won't be the odd man out on offense
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Harbaugh will coach up a QB. I wouldn't even mind Alex back under his direction. His direction is totally different from NoWin and Dingleberry. Alex could actually improve under this guy. And we may need to buy a year or so.

Wait, you're not being sarcastic right?
Share 49ersWebzone