Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by candlestick:
So let's see what we have learned today.

No Luck
No proven GM

Same horse sh*t from the Yorks

No Luck??? The guy hasn't even declared for the draft yet?

And the draft is MONTHS away? How do you know we won't trade up???

We couldn't get Luck if we wanted to. The Panthers' sources have said they will NOT trade away their pick if Luck declares.

Very few people are untradeable (think Manning, Brady, Brees). Luck could be had - but Carolina will probably want the moon...and then some, so it makes it extremely unlikely.

Tell Luck to force himself to the 49ers.
Championship.

-9fA

I got a plan. Tell him if he tanks the combine we'll still pay him number one money.

He won't attend the combine. He will probably just attend his Pro Day or have a personal workout, like all the top guys do.

Ok, thanks. I got a plan. Tell him if he tanks his Pro Day we'll still pay him number one money.
Originally posted by ace130:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SandSlingin49er:
Well Baalke was not my #1 choice as a fan but hey... So I wish him the best and will support him till he gives me a reason not to. I did like his draft other than moving up for Davis.

Hope he cleans house still fire almost everyone!

I think our 2010 draft was

Give me something other than a puke sign!! Put some reasoning in your responce, 2 starters on OL, T. Mays could be something special (i think its worth the gamble), Bowman same as above, T ginn (one of the best return men in the draft last yr.. catch my drift), AD could be something if he keeps his footing, Byham could level ppl put him at FB.. Thats in 1 draft my friend..

Anthony Davis, Taylor Mays

LOL. Did you know that Davis was a rookie this year? And so was Mays? You seem to be all hung up on Alex Smith in his 6th year, but you're so ready to call Davis ?

Earl Thomas has more picks than our secondary combined and Anthony davis gets beat in every play

he did shut down Clay Matthews for an entire game. Daivs played alot better towards the end f the season

Yeah, and earl Thomas was picked way before us. And Davis has had good games against the Saints, Falcons, the Eagles until that last play, the Broncos, the Packers, the Cardinals both times, and the Seahawks.

I would call that 'getting beat on every play'

Earl Thomas a rookie having more picks than our secondary? how many did Goldson have? and qb throwing in desperation with seconds left and goldson picking them off doesn't count

Are you really that dumb? Thomas had 5 ints. Clements had 3. Spencer had 3. Smith had 1. Goldson had 1.

Now, add. Let me guide you through it: 3+3+1+1

If you add that up, it equals 8.

8 minus 5 equals 3.

We had 3 more picks than Earl Thomas.
Why would carolina draft luck they clausen already at QB
Well Baalke was not my #1 choice as a fan but hey... So I wish him the best and will support him till he gives me a reason not to. I did like his draft other than moving up for Davis.

Give me something other than a puke sign!! Put some reasoning in your responce, 2 starters on OL, T. Mays could be something special (i think its worth the gamble), Bowman same as above, T ginn (one of the best return men in the draft last yr.. catch my drift), AD could be something if he keeps his footing, Byham could level ppl put him at FB.. Thats in 1 draft my friend..

LOL. Did you know that Davis was a rookie this year? And so was Mays? You seem to be all hung up on Alex Smith in his 6th year, but you're so ready to call Davis ?

Earl Thomas has more picks than our secondary combined and Anthony davis gets beat in every play

he did shut down Clay Matthews for an entire game. Daivs played alot better towards the end f the season

Yeah, and earl Thomas was picked way before us. And Davis has had good games against the Saints, Falcons, the Eagles until that last play, the Broncos, the Packers, the Cardinals both times, and the Seahawks.

Earl Thomas a rookie having more picks than our secondary? how many did Goldson have? and qb throwing in desperation with seconds left and goldson picking them off doesn't count

our secondary had 9 and thomas had 5

I agree, I think A Davis & Iupati was a huge upgrade and it showed when they finally settled down.

Are you really that dumb? Thomas had 5 ints. Clements had 3. Spencer had 3. Smith had 1. Goldson had 1.

8 minus 5 equals 3.

Your telling me our whole freaking secondary had 3 more ints the Earl Thomas a rookie! That just shows how sad our secondary is!

our secondary had 9 and thomas had 5

Dude, he won't reply to you and me now. He's just realized that he failed 2nd grade addition and subtraction.

B/C Clausen sucks, and was a second rounder.
Originally posted by DominantQE:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by candlestick:
So let's see what we have learned today.

No Luck
No proven GM

Same horse sh*t from the Yorks

No Luck??? The guy hasn't even declared for the draft yet?

And the draft is MONTHS away? How do you know we won't trade up???

We couldn't get Luck if we wanted to. The Panthers' sources have said they will NOT trade away their pick if Luck declares.

Very few people are untradeable (think Manning, Brady, Brees). Luck could be had - but Carolina will probably want the moon...and then some, so it makes it extremely unlikely.

Tell Luck to force himself to the 49ers.
Championship.

-9fA

I got a plan. Tell him if he tanks the combine we'll still pay him number one money.

He won't attend the combine. He will probably just attend his Pro Day or have a personal workout, like all the top guys do.

Its odd for Carolina to talk about Luck this early.
Yes, they might be serious, but Luck is a hot commodity and they know that.

If I was a Carolina fan or Carolina owners/management/coaches---I would be giddier than a Californian winning $355 million in mega lotto.
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:

I agree, I think A Davis & Iupati was a huge upgrade and it showed when they finally settled down.
Iupati did but A davis! Upgrade that position

Wtf? They asked Lombardi to take a position under Baalki????? Does that sound backwards to anyone else? They gonna ask harbaugh to be mike johnsons OC???

Have you seen Clausen play?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I'm running next to the bus right now... If we get Harbaugh and a good VP of Player Personnel, I'm all in

8 minus 5 equals 3.

Your telling me our whole freaking secondary had 3 more ints the Earl Thomas a rookie! That just shows how sad our secondary is!

Sir, you just got proved wrong with your statement. Don't try to act like it didn't happen, b/c it just makes you look more stupid. and.......

EARL THOMAS WAS DRAFTED ABOUT 5-7 SPOTS AHEAD OF OUR PICK.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Have you seen Clausen play?

that team is a mess, and Luck playing on that current team wouldn't be that much better
Share 49ersWebzone