LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 198 users in the forums

TKO: "That team is the San Francisco 49ers on the East Coast"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Takeo right on point. If this team has the nerve to overlook a team that is just a pitiful as the 49ers, they all deserve to get cut.

Love Takeo. Hope he stays on for another year or two. Don't think Bowman is close to being ready yet.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for LAFortyNinerfan.
Takeo's neck is like a statue.
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by crabtreefan:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Good Video. I expect the defense to do their job. As it has been the last decade, our offense needs to get their heads out of their asses and will ourselves to a win. No more, "f**k! let the defense do it"... We need to go out and win the game! No more hoping our defense can stop them.

NOW ALEX,
GET ME A FING WIN! That's right, im greedy. IM A NINER FAN AND I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH JOE MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG. I picked you first over all i want my franchise play making Steve Young when stuff breaks down you deal and go 70 yards on a run. (I don't know how to correct that mess...)

50 Million I've got twice that money and you could see it but i'll have to see you play like the qb with the talent and brains you have, Thats right Alex Smith Touch your toes. And hit ginn in stride. (This guys whole statment here makes no sense again. Touch your toes?)

We need to play every game every down like were still 0-5 against the raiders if we want a win.(At least he finished strong)

There, I just attempted to correct all your typos and errors. I know this is a forum, and I want to take you seriously. I just can't take someone seriously with grammar like that.

Why don't you email him, instead of letting everyone see how you put him down

public humiliation is the only way to go.

Thanks for the correction on the grammar! It is so frustrating to read someones post when they misspell words or don't use any punctuation.

If I ever post anything that grammatically looks similar to that post, please slap me. That is almost as bad as the people who say dat instead of that.
Originally posted by backontop:
Good Video. I expect the defense to do their job. As it has been the last decade, our offense needs to get their heads out of their asses and will ourselves to a win. No more, "f**k! let the defense do it"... We need to go out and win the game! No more hoping our defense can stop them.

NOW ALEX,
GET ME A FING WIN! That's right, im greedy. IM A NINER FAN AND I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH JOE MONTANA AND STEVE YOUNG. I picked you first over all i want my franchise play making Steve Young when stuff breaks down you deal and go 70 yards on a run. (I don't know how to correct that mess...)

50 Million I've got twice that money and you could see it but i'll have to see you play like the qb with the talent and brains you have, Thats right Alex Smith Touch your toes. And hit ginn in stride. (This guys whole statment here makes no sense again. Touch your toes?)

We need to play every game every down like were still 0-5 against the raiders if we want a win.(At least he finished strong)

There, I just attempted to correct all your typos and errors. I know this is a forum, and I want to take you seriously. I just can't take someone seriously with grammar like that.

Thanks for the correction on the grammar! It is so frustrating to read someones post when they misspell words or don't use any punctuation.

If I ever post anything that grammatically looks similar to that post, please slap me. That is almost as bad as the people who say dat instead of that.

True dat.

LB
We arent, scuze me, AINT in England anymore cuz. I dont look like the queen and f__k her english.
Originally posted by Bayerrya:
We arent, scuze me, AINT in England anymore cuz. I dont look like the queen and f__k her english.

That's right. Our English is different from their English.

Unfortunately, these types of posts make you look like a fool on both ends.
Not really, I know how to speak and write very clearly and concisely. But you're nothing but a doochbag if you want to be the grammar police.
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by backontop:

NOW ALEX,

True dat.

LB

I could sit here and tell you how I have a 172 IQ an about to have an Engineering degree, so what? If you dont like the way someone is talking dont f____ing read it, listen to it, talk about it, nothing. Nobody is gonna tell me sh!t about how i talk, im sorry but go f__k yourself.
I could sit here and tell you how I have a 172 IQ an about to have an Engineering degree, so what? If you dont like the way someone is talking dont f____ing read it, listen to it, talk about it, nothing. Nobody is gonna tell me sh!t about how i talk, im sorry but go f__k yourself.

Grammar police please issue this man a citation.

NOW ALEX,

That's why I can never take Singletary seriously
Yes, I agree with your post. I will continue to follow your posts because you have proven yourself to be very knowledgeable in this topic

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 22, 2010 at 14:27:46 ]
Not really, I know how to speak and write very clearly and concisely. But you're nothing but a doochbag if you want to be the grammar police.

That's douchebag, kind sir.

Originally posted by redrathman:

That's douchebag, kind sir.

maybe he knows some new word or phrase for a murse.

example: That guy over there is carrying a doochbag.
Calssic NT thread. Side bar comments that pull the thread down in flames.
Share 49ersWebzone