LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 276 users in the forums

How to stop the niners, the simple recipe

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Here's my simple recipe, what's yours?

DEFENSIVELY: stack the box and shut down Gore. Don't worry about Smith, he can't win the game to save his life. He will get jittery and gift wrap some INT's for you and be off target all day.

OFFENSIVELY: let them get overly aggressive and then start throwing screens, which they don't know how to defend, and that will screw them up defensively for the rest of the game.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Offensively: Make Adjustments when things don't work out
Defensively: Make Adjustments when things don't work out

Cause lord knows that singletary ain't going to make any.
How to stop threads, the simple recipe.

Originally posted by defenderDX:

LOL... defenderDX 1

OP 0
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Sep 27, 2010 at 8:22 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Shaj...........cmon man you should know better. i don't care if they ruined your birthday but this is a total unnecessary and bulls**t thread.
Originally posted by boast:
Shaj...........cmon man you should know better. i don't care if they ruined your birthday but this is a total unnecessary and bulls**t thread.

how is this bs? its the truth, beating us hasn't required any real adjustments, we keep losing because of the same reasons
Originally posted by znk916:

how is this bs? its the truth, beating us hasn't required any real adjustments, we keep losing because of the same reasons

Stating the obvious. The sky is blue, the grass is green, and this thread is just a reason to .
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by znk916:

Stating the obvious. The sky is blue, the grass is green, and this thread is just a reason to .

so what, NT exists just for us to b***h, moan, and thread bomb
Originally posted by Shaj:

DEFENSIVELY: stack the box and shut down Gore. Don't worry about Smith, he can't win the game to save his life. He will get jittery and gift wrap some INT's for you and be off target all day.

OFFENSIVELY: let them get overly aggressive and then start throwing screens, which they don't know how to defend, and that will screw them up defensively for the rest of the game.

And your a vet too. Another approach to attack. In every post this morning so far, you've been trolling too.

I dont get the vets once again, get good news, and still try to focus on the negative.

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Shaj:

And your a vet too. Another approach to attack. In every post this morning so far, you've been trolling too.

I dont get the vets once again, get good news, and still try to focus on the negative.

why do you think I'm trolling? If you only want to hear things that make you feeeel gooood, then you should watch sesame street. We have been exposed the NFL as a very simple to beat team. Is discussing that trolling?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Share 49ersWebzone