There are 185 users in the forums

Jed puts his foot down!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was right! But more importantly, this is the best news we've had all season
Noobs have been putting some of you vets to shame lately.

Good call man. And at the very least we can now see that Jed is obviously going to be replacing Sing this off season.
Originally posted by danimal:

Good call man. And at the very least we can now see that Jed is obviously going to be replacing Sing this off season.

Noobs on the board, but not to football. What is up with this "I'm a vet" BS on here? No one gives a crap about anyone's history on here.
Originally posted by Smokie:

Noobs on the board, but not to football. What is up with this "I'm a vet" BS on here? No one gives a crap about anyone's history on here.

i don't think people are questioning a "new" member's football knowledge as much as they are questioning some "new" members judgement-or lack thereof-of making new threads. there are plenty of vets who suck and lend hardly anything. and there are "new" members who know what's up. monday always bring knee jerk topics and "the sky is falling" threads.

now...shut up, n00b, and just go with it.
Thank you Jed. I have a little more confidence that you really do wanna turn around the 9ers franchise now!
Originally posted by 76Razor:

i don't think people are questioning a "new" member's football knowledge as much as they are questioning some "new" members judgement-or lack thereof-of making new threads. there are plenty of vets who suck and lend hardly anything. and there are "new" members who know what's up. monday always bring knee jerk topics and "the sky is falling" threads.

and lets not forget those that continously post the "the sky is not falling thread"

Every single year during an 8 year playoff drought
I think if we go 0-6 or 0-7 Jed will dump Sing too. Jed is kicking ass and taking names!

and lets not forget those that continously post the "the sky is not falling thread"

Seems like there are plenty of "vets" doing the same thing. Let's face it, all hell breaks loose when the team sucks like this, esp. when there have been inflated expectations. Freakin' season is already over for all intents and purposes. Another rebuilding year. Gore ain't getting any younger!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think if we go 0-6 or 0-7 Jed will dump Sing too. Jed is kicking ass and taking names!

And everybody doubts this dude's fire, when he preached in past interviews how relative/similar he's been (behind closed doors) to his uncle Eddie.

I remember hearing vastly from the Razor (on KNBR) that they've had to fix a lot of walls in the luxury boxes at the Stick from Jed punching them 'inwards' from blowout losses. This guy doesn't just care about stadiums/money, he wants to win.
I called it yesterday during the game too. I knew Jed would not take it lightly and I'm sure he pulled Singletary and Smith in for a talk when they got in Sunday night or Monday morning. Or what if Jed didn't even ask Singletary?

Seems like there are plenty of "vets" doing the same thing. Let's face it, all hell breaks loose when the team sucks like this, esp. when there have been inflated expectations. Freakin' season is already over for all intents and purposes. Another rebuilding year. Gore ain't getting any younger!

You misunderstood me. I wasn't calling the OP a noob. I never call anyone a noob. I was dissing some of the so called vets. BTW, I don't call myself a vet either, the website assigns that title automatically.

You misunderstood me. I wasn't calling the OP a noob. I never call anyone a noob. I was dissing some of the so called vets. BTW, I don't call myself a vet either, the website assigns that title automatically.

I was not really referring to you, sorry for the misunderstanding. Must be a headset thingy.
Originally posted by Multibomber:
I was right! But more importantly, this is the best news we've had all season

and a semi-classy comment lol. noobs are taking over!

so true, but ur f**ked now after that comment. beware of the vets on here lol
Noobs, vets...it makes no difference. I think we just about all agree it's high time Jed show some cojones and does the right thing for his team. Raye's firing is just a start...Singletary could follow closely behind if he doesn't get his team together. Personally, I'd like to see one of these guys replace him: Gruden, Billick, Cowher or Jimmy Johnson. I know Cowher's stated he wants to stay on the East Coast and JJ hasn't given any indication he wants to coach again, but if they were asked to come on board and restore Niner glory it just might be an offer they wouldn't/couldn't refuse.
Share 49ersWebzone