LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 345 users in the forums

Sending a message to management

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
This is all fine and dandy, but change simply for the sake of change is not a good thing either. The last thing I want to see is another D-list head coach hired as some way to placate the fan base. And I think Gruden and Cowher fall into this category as both have been out of the league for a while and were hardly innovative.

I think the easiest thing for fans to do is just not show up for home games. Signs would be good too. Perhaps some sort of organized protest outside 4949 Centenial Blvd would get noticed.

Man, I'm down with the 4949 Centennial thing...it would surely make headlines and put some pressure on the ownership if there's enough people. It might even make national news. It's worth it. Enough is enough!! Let's make this happen.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
This is all fine and dandy, but change simply for the sake of change is not a good thing either. The last thing I want to see is another D-list head coach hired as some way to placate the fan base. And I think Gruden and Cowher fall into this category as both have been out of the league for a while and were hardly innovative.

I think the easiest thing for fans to do is just not show up for home games. Signs would be good too. Perhaps some sort of organized protest outside 4949 Centenial Blvd would get noticed.

Man, I'm down with the 4949 Centennial thing...it would surely make headlines and put some pressure on the ownership if there's enough people. It might even make national news. It's worth it. Enough is enough!! Let's make this happen.

Man, if only I didn't live 1700 miles away. I fully support the hometown fans in this effort though, if that means anything.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. WE AS FANS NEED TO COME UP WITH IDEAS TO SHOW THE YORKS THAT WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS TEAM.

WHETHER IT BE SHOWING UP IN SANTA CLARA, OR AT CANDLESTICK, WE NEED TO SHOW THAT WE NEED CHANGE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Well we have 2 weeks till we play another home game. That's more then enough time to get some people behind this thing. I live in FL so wont be much help lol. But call the local radio stations, make a facebook page, to twitter updates, let the Matt's know....2 weeks is enough time to get something going. Considering we will lose this week, it will piss more people off and if they hear something like this is in motion they will join.
[ Edited by jreff22 on Sep 27, 2010 at 6:41 AM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I nominate Banjo Man.
Maybe we should follow Joe Montana and have everybody wear yellow shape-ups?

Honestly, something needs to be done pronto.

Whether it is one, several or all the options:

Protest on national TV - signs or yellow (although I am not sure about the color, maybe black send a message of the constant mourning fans have to endure)

I love the billboard idea someone posted.

Letters, e-mails, protests in front of team headquarters.

I am not phisically in San Fran but I have been supporting this team for 20+ years. I have been to games, brought a lot of merchandise, watch games weekly, I feel ripped off by the constant promises.
Somebody go find boast, this seems like his kind of thing to create!!
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
Jed will probably ban yellow attire into Candlestick Park.. the same deal with banning wearing brown paper bags to prevent fans from expressing their displeasuring of seeing an unwatchable football team.

Jed can't ban s**t from us
A good billboard idea, perhaps for the second half of the season if we're still getting our tails whipped might be "hey jed, what happened to our seasons not ending in december" or something like that calling him out
And put that s**t in santa clara so that the mofo sees it every day
Go ahead and protest during the game with chants or banners or whatever you can think of. The Yorks will just laugh at you from their luxury box. They got your ticket money and that's all they care about. If you really want to get their attention stop going. Sh*tload of empty seats and a few blackouts might get their attention.

Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Go ahead and protest during the game with chants or banners or whatever you can think of. The Yorks will just laugh at you from their luxury box. They got your ticket money and that's all they care about. If you really want to get their attention stop going. Sh*tload of empty seats and a few blackouts might get their attention.

Agreed but along with a big billboard stating that the "Yorks put a lousy product on the field every year. Stop the madness! Boycott Candlestick", it will work
I remember when the "Fire Nolan" movement became full blown, Jed pulled the trigger.

There is hope people!
I love the protest on 4949 ave. I love the boycotting of games even with tix in hand. I love anything that will get bigmike(BM ) fired immediately. Hanging onto him is a catastrophe for this club. Picketing and avoiding games is good by me.
Share 49ersWebzone