LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 162 users in the forums

TO ALL YOU SUPPOSED FANS THAT SAID WE WOULD GET ROUTED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Shut your traps now. I KNOW we didnt win and a loss is still a loss but all you supposed fans had NO NONE NADA faith in our team at all after one freaking game in the season. Alex was a beast this game and Willis is getting better and we do need to improve a lot still in time management, red zone scoring and more Pressure on D but we played our asses off and showed we are a better team than people thought. GO root for your raiders you haters and get off our team fan roster and oh yeah Suck it lol. Niners made me proud today even after a loss.
  • ZRF80
It's sad, yet so funny.......
WE STILL LOST!!!!!!!!! All of that stuff doesnt matter. We still lost the football game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
they played hard but they played stupid

At no time during that game did I think the niners were going to win.

Loss is still a loss

Good effort though
  • 9r4lf
They are just all haters....f**k 'em...they arent just haters here, it is a negative disposition they have had since birth.

• flow
  • Veteran
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
WE STILL LOST!!!!!!!!! All of that stuff doesnt matter. We still lost the football game.

YEAH I KNOW BELIEVE me i wish it was a win but everyone on here gave us no chance not even our own fans did which is sad and gets me mad at the same time. If you dont like our team then kick rocks you know people need to lighten up and not be so negative. I am tired of saying next year.....next year too but we are improving people just need to see we are a better team than they think.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:
Shut your traps now. I KNOW we didnt win and a loss is still a loss but all you supposed fans had NO NONE NADA faith in our team at all after one freaking game in the season. Alex was a beast this game and Willis is getting better and we do need to improve a lot still in time management, red zone scoring and more Pressure on D but we played our asses off and showed we are a better team than people thought. GO root for your raiders you haters and get off our team fan roster and oh yeah Suck it lol. Niners made me proud today even after a loss.

we lost dude, and you have it wrong; Willis was a beast, alex played better. you're acting like if we won.

It was a great game....
Share 49ersWebzone