LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 199 users in the forums

Niners Re-Sign Jason Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

He is just not good. God, we should have just kept Robinson

why

we have enough running backs

I dont think Robinson would have replaced Norris anyways.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

He is just not good. God, we should have just kept Robinson

why

we have enough running backs

I dont think Robinson would have replaced Norris anyways.

Plus Robinson is not a return man.
Nooooooooooo! I thought we were done with Jason Hill. Hopefully this won't last long. I also hope that Zeigler gets bumped up to the number three WR.
i hope jason gets a shot to play. if they signed him hes probably healthy so i hope he gets a few balls thrown his way against the saints
Zielger is now the number 3 receiver. This is the kids time to shine take advantage of this Z
Originally posted by valrod33:
Zielger is now the number 3 receiver. This is the kids time to shine take advantage of this Z

I agree. When the QB coach gets the signal from Jimmy Raye and hears "Zzzzz...",
he believes the play will go to Ziegler..Yes this could be his chance.
When Hill is healthy he's a decent special teams player. I think he could contribute on the kickoff and coverage teams.
Crabtree
Morgan
Zeigler
Hill
Williams

There are our 5 WRs for the Saints game
The biggest mistake is still playing quarterback.
I'm happy for Hill since he's a good WR and usually the gunner on ST. At the same time, I feel bad for CB Brock. But he's a rookie, hope he finds his way onto the PS, but not sure who would be bumped off if that were to happen.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I'm happy for Hill since he's a good WR and usually the gunner on ST. At the same time, I feel bad for CB Brock. But he's a rookie, hope he finds his way onto the PS, but not sure who would be bumped off if that were to happen.

they already cut Bruce Davis off the practice squad. The plan is for Brock to go to the PS
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

they already cut Bruce Davis off the practice squad. The plan is for Brock to go to the PS

They should've cut Nate Davis and kept Bruce Davis.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

They should've cut Nate Davis and kept Bruce Davis.

Nope. How can Davis be chastized for not knowing the plays when the OC couldn't even call his own plays right?
  • dj43
Hill was one of the best kick cover guys.

I may be reaching but I still do not believe Jason Hill cannot play for someone in this league. He was a very productive receiver in a near pro style offense with a very mediocre quarterback. He has good size, along with speed and quickness. Something tells me he just needs to get on a team that understands how to run a passing offense and he will do well.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by verb1der:
MaioccoCSN Ted Ginn's MCL sprain will keep him out a couple weeks, minimum. Dominique Zeigler is No. 3 now. Kyle Williams' toe is getting better.

Jesus.

really? you have an issue with that? the kid had a great preseason with Alex throwing to him.

Sorry, didn't mean it like I had a problem with it. Just made me realize how shallow our WR depth really is at this point.
Share 49ersWebzone