WhoTF cares?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WhoTF cares?

The Ninertalk tribe needs some fresh meat
Sad solace...
This means.... so much!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
WhoTF cares?
All the knucklehead Seahawks fans who think that their team did anything special to beat the 49ers are in for a rude awakening. We kicked our own ass. There's nothing special about the Seachickens. They'll be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
  • dman
  • Veteran
Stupid ESPN doesn't realize that game determined the entire season.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All the knucklehead Seahawks fans who think that their team did anything special to beat the 49ers are in for a rude awakening. We kicked our own ass. There's nothing special about the Seachickens. They'll be lucky to win another game the rest of the season.

We HAVE to beat them later in the season.

An acquaintance of mine who is a Seahawks fan was talking so much sht yesterday. So fvcking annoying....already crowning themselves.

Sad thing is he'd fit in well in Niner Talk.

This means we'll beat the absolute piss out of them later on in the season.
We must be better, because the arbitrary ranking says so. In fact, according to my power rankings, we're the bestest and most handsome.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
We must be better, because the arbitrary ranking says so. In fact, according to my power rankings, we're the bestest and most handsome.

have you seen Dixon??
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And once again they show why rankings don't mean squat this early.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

We HAVE to beat them later in the season.

An acquaintance of mine who is a Seahawks fan was talking so much sht yesterday. So fvcking annoying....already crowning themselves.

Sad thing is he'd fit in well in Niner Talk.

I swear Seahawks fans are the worst. I pretty much hate everything about the city of Seattle and the state of Washington because of them alone.
Share 49ersWebzone