LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 185 users in the forums

CANDLESTICK 12TH MAN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets take a note from the seattle game and make candlestick on MNF the loudest mfering stadium on the planet. Thats the only way we can help our team win. Although I wont be at the game. Pass the word around so that fans attending can make a whole lot of noise when the Saints have the ball.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl with that

Originally posted by maya0724:
Lets take a note from the seattle game and make candlestick on MNF the loudest mfering stadium on the planet. Thats the only way we can help our team win. Although I wont be at the game. Pass the word around so that fans attending can make a whole lot of noise when the Saints have the ball.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, sit down you are blocking my view.... I am trying to watch the game.

I live in WI and have never been to a game but for the most part all those stories about the people complaining make me ashamed. I wish we had fans like Pitt, Seattle, KC tonight, GB, etc. I know it gets loud at times but for the most part it's not what it should be.
Yeah we need to be loud so the Saints have trouble concentrating and on hearing their plays and have to go to a silent count etc. But I just can't picture our crowd doing that.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah we need to be loud so the Saints have trouble concentrating and on hearing their plays and have to go to a silent count etc. But I just can't picture our crowd doing that.

maybe the great PA ANNOUNCER and sound system can crank us up??? LMAO.
I'll be at the game screaming. I might even catch some passes.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Half of our fans are too busy stuffing their faces and getting drunk in the parking lot. So many get to their seats late into the 1st quarter. By the time the stadium fills up, the Saints will probably already be up 14-0.

[ Edited by Druckenmiller14 on Sep 13, 2010 at 21:15:05 ]
All the noise in the world can't make Alex Smith a winning QB. He simply sucks and will never be a good QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
All the noise in the world can't make Alex Smith a winning QB. He simply sucks and will never be a good QB in the NFL.

The hell does this have to do with the subject of this thread? Seriously... I mean seriously!

Originally posted by kidash:

The hell does this have to do with the subject of this thread? Seriously... I mean seriously!

^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^

the noise will probably affect us more than the Saints lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Lol
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
OUR FANS SUCK. ive been to lots of games and our crowd is sad. I get hella loud and lose my voice and look like an idiot out there for being the only one screaming lol. Im going to the raiders game and ima go face paint and all and scream my ass of untill my head explodes and my vocal chords rip apart.

The OP said let's make candlestick the loudest place in the world to help our team win... I'm saying that no matter how loud it is, Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. We'll need more than A few false start penalties or delay of games to beat the Saints.

The OP said let's make candlestick the loudest place in the world to help our team win... I'm saying that no matter how loud it is, Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. We'll need more than A few false start penalties or delay of games to beat the Saints.

Share 49ersWebzone