There are 214 users in the forums

Video I made a couple years ago I found

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It got removed from Youtube when first uploaded it and they gave me countless warnings about posted copyright material. I then uploaded it on myspace (which I dont go to anymore but happend to find it just messing around. Some people may think the music is corny but some like it. I figured it would be something good to kick off the season with. The end of it always gives me chills.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
It got removed from Youtube when first uploaded it and they gave me countless warnings about posted copyright material. I then uploaded it on myspace (which I dont go to anymore but happend to find it just messing around. Some people may think the music is corny but some like it. I figured it would be something good to kick off the season with. The end of it always gives me chills.

Oh hell ya, son!!! All day!

And yes, it pumped me up!

Man, we had it soooooooo good for twenty years!!!
[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM ]
LOL. great footage
bump it one more time
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:

Oh hell ya, son!!! All day!

And yes, it pumped me up!

Man, we had it soooooooo good for twenty years!!!

I love the end of that catch by Rathman when he lands the forearm on the DB.
When football was a beautiful thing. No one played the game like those boys. Now if Diva will play this season like Fifi did for us his second year--even Alex's wounded ducks will impress!
only bearable when on mute
I loved the 4:30 mark when Young runs for the TD, gets hit Illegally in the end zone and rice and other niner go strait for the defender, and a melee ensues! That's how tight I want our team to be!

Great video, glad to see more optimistic posts in NT
I remember this video, Miles. Well done!

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

I know right I wish I would have done it with a different song though. Dont like rap hardly and I wanted to put an "in your face type song".
Oh man, you got the Keena Turner hit on Otis Anderson

How did you get that?

I've looking for that for ever on Youtube.

That has to be one of the biggest hits ever.

Anderson never recovered from that.

This video is PIMP -- reminds me of the GREATNESS of our team. I think we are about to return to those great times. When JT would take a punt back. When Ronnie would lay someone out.

We have stars again. VD, Willis, Gore.

Alex Crabs Ginn are gonna do it.

On D, Justin Smith reminds me of the Defensive players of yore, Peirce Holt, Hacksaw, guys like Pete Kugler, Dwayne Board. #74, Fred Dean. Michael Carter.

In the 90s we rented so many sack guys like Doleman. Hell Ricky Jackson (who had the best HOF speech by the way lol), got his one and only ring with us. Ken Norton, Gary Plummer, Chet Brooks

SO MANY NAMES. All who kept the standard.

THE STANDARD IS BACK>
Thank You for sharing that video, it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone