LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 129 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 1 Preview Video - 49ers vs Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers vs Seahawks Week 1 Preview Video

Good Morning 49ers Web Zone!! Good Luck this week and throughout the season!
My man Em! whats good? You doing a good job man keep it up. I see you gotta slow down a bit when you're on camera, its why you might seem like you're hesitating a bit, but pretty good analysis.
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
My man Em! whats good? You doing a good job man keep it up. I see you gotta slow down a bit when you're on camera, its why you might seem like you're hesitating a bit, but pretty good analysis.

What's Up Homie!! Yea I agree with you.. I MUST understand that its not a sprint.. I have to slow down the pace so I wont stutter as much
Very good analysis with actual depth, not like on NFL Network where they same to have the coles notes version all the time...Gore, Crabtree, Willis, rejeuvenated Smith blah blah blah.

As for overall production I agree on the need to slow down a bit, and some video examples of what you're describing would be beneficial, but I understand that is probably a budget thing.

Overall, most informed rundown of the matchup I have seen.
yea it was good and just like everybody else said just slow down a bit
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

What's Up Homie!! Yea I agree with you.. I MUST understand that its not a sprint.. I have to slow down the pace so I wont stutter as much

Also I thought the sound quality went bad a couple of times, I think it might be the placement of the mic. I guess putting it on the collar or something might help.

Otherwise good analysis.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Very good analysis with actual depth, not like on NFL Network where they same to have the coles notes version all the time...Gore, Crabtree, Willis, rejeuvenated Smith blah blah blah.

As for overall production I agree on the need to slow down a bit, and some video examples of what you're describing would be beneficial, but I understand that is probably a budget thing.

Thanks BM49!! I have the capability to show video...but its mostly a time issue... Since I cover ALL leagues..and I'm a one-man band.. Everything you see is done by me
Originally posted by lamontb:
yea it was good and just like everybody else said just slow down a bit

Thanks Lamont!! I'll make sure I'll slow it down a notch on the next one
Originally posted by Bille:

Also I thought the sound quality went bad a couple of times, I think it might be the placement of the mic. I guess putting it on the collar or something might help.

Otherwise good analysis.

Preciate that Bille!! I'll play around with the different positions of the mic to see which is the best results

Thanks BM49!! I have the capability to show video...but its mostly a time issue... Since I cover ALL leagues..and I'm a one-man band.. Everything you see is done by me

by yourself?? wheres your partner in crime i saw in a coupla videos? Im alot more impressed by it all now. Keep it up man youve definitely got talent. A lil rough around the edges but i like that you improve every time i see you. Stay in depth with all those teams. As youll notice fans of every team'll give you love if you seem to know as much or almost as much as they do. Glad you take constructive criticism so well. Big ups! looking fwd to seeing more analysis this season

-Hasselbeck is no longer "outstanding"

-The seahawks are not good at stopping the run (esp. frank gore)

-The 49ers are not "run run run"
[ Edited by WestCoast on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:17 PM ]
great anylasis

only problem as said by an above poster was the sound kinda went off and weird towards the end

but overall i give u

Yo Em... your NFL logo that comes up on the monitor is out of date. The league changed it last year or the year before I think.

http://shanebaiotto.com/images/logos_images/logo_full/nfl.gif

8 stars now, different football, no curly L. Hope that helps!

Em, you can't show actual NFL video. The league will make you take it down... not worth the risk (I work for the league). Use stills instead.

But keep doing this man. I guarantee you that you'll build a nice reel that will help you get a local sports gig. It's not that hard, and you're already ahead of the curve.

Also, if you are doing this without a teleprompter, you're definitely ahead of the curve!
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Sep 7, 2010 at 5:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone