LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 197 users in the forums

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Watching the kc game, that is another loss on the 49er schedule. Actually I'm not sure who the niners can compete with on their schedule...Raider game should be close at least.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Watching the kc game, that is another loss on the 49er schedule. Actually I'm not sure who the niners can compete with on their schedule...Raider game should be close at least.

It will once we get an NFL caliber coaching staff and a franchise QB.
It's true. The Chiefs have both a competent front office and competent coaches, and well, we're seeing the results of such a combo.
The Saints are only a 4.5 point favorite over the 9ers this Monday, sounds like free money if you take the Saints.
lmao 0-16 here we come!

luck or locker #1, better get it right this time
Originally posted by Hopper:

boo-hoo.

the state of the team has nothing to do with you pissing in your own cheerios. That's up to you.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Originally posted by fly15:

go be a Chiefs fan then. I hear they're really fly.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Hopper:

boo-hoo.

the state of the team has nothing to do with you pissing in your own cheerios. That's up to you.

Right on!
Originally posted by MBniner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
How many teams have started 0-2 and went on to make the playoffs?

How many teams have started 2-0 and not made it.....? Here's a hint we were one of them last year.

What you are failing to comprehend is that we are still making the same mistakes we made in the past. That means that we've made no progress. Why is that so hard to grasp? Same stupid issues.

You have to believe this same thought went through Jed's mind as he watched his team being demolished by patchwork team of scrubs. We have to win against the Saints to get our mojo back.

You guys are crazy. Chiefs may win a game. We won our first 2 last year and then sucked balls. Lots of these week one winners will drop off
  • fly15
  • Veteran

and I hope you go follow Alexcuses when he gets cut. He's the one flying out of here...

and I hope you go follow Alexcuses when he gets cut. He's the one flying out of here...

this has nothing to do with Alex Smith, and I haven't made a single "excuse" for him, ever.

this is about being a whiny little b***h and crying about how we're going to lose every game on the schedule because we lost one game and because the Chiefs had a great first half. Good lord.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

this has nothing to do with Alex Smith, and I haven't made a single "excuse" for him, ever.

this is about being a whiny little b***h and crying about how we're going to lose every game on the schedule because we lost one game and because the Chiefs had a great first half. Good lord.

Dude, I never mentioned you made an excuse, "Alexcuse" its one of many names for the captain.

Dude, I never mentioned you made an excuse, "Alexcuse" its one of many names for the captain.

super fly brah.
Share 49ersWebzone