LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 287 users in the forums

The Niner FAITHFUL Need a hero.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello. First off thank you for reading this. I’ll get right to the point; There are 49er fans all across the globe, and it’s really hard for us fans not in Cali to watch our favorite football team. It's hit or miss every week in terms of quality and consistency when scouring the net for 49ers games. Therefore I implore two or three Niner die hard fans to come through for us international fans and broadcast the games on veetle dot com. Ideally, it would be best to get at least two people broadcasting the games in case there's a problem, or in case they become popular and therefore laggy.

I’m not just asking for myself, but for all of Niner Nation; For fans on the east coast, overseas and in Canada like myself. The reason I ask for veetle, is that recently it became available for use on the Iphone; since I work almost every Sunday, That might be the only way I can watch 49er football.

Thanks for reading this and thank you for considering my offer and helping everybody out. If you decide to help us international/east coast fans out, you would be contributing greatly to niner nation and literally be helping out fans all across the globe.

[for people thinking this belongs in the ‘how to watch 9er games on the net thread’, the reason I did not put it in there is because it would get lost in there; and the fans we need help from would obviously not access that thread since they don’t need to watch the Niners on the net.

Toronto49er
[ Edited by Toronto49er on Sep 2, 2010 at 5:55 PM ]
I subscribe to NFL Rewind and watch the game the next day (usually). Is NFL Rewind available in Canada?
I stopped reading after "Hello, thank you for reading this".
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

i sympathize with the fella. all he's asking is for someone to broadcast the game on veetle so international fans can watch. i would do it if i didn't have the same problem as him
Originally posted by ncninerfan:
I subscribe to NFL Rewind and watch the game the next day (usually). Is NFL Rewind available in Canada?
Unfortunately it's not.

LOL Don't make pull a Vernon Davis on you DivaRecieva!!!

In all seriousness, this would be a HUGE deal for all us fans who arent in the Bay area, please help us out.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

i sympathize with the fella. all he's asking is for someone to broadcast the game on veetle so international fans can watch. i would do it if i didn't have the same problem as him

I'm just too lazy to read
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
Originally posted by ncninerfan:
Unfortunately it's not.

LOL Don't make pull a Vernon Davis on you DivaRecieva!!!

In all seriousness, this would be a HUGE deal for all us fans who arent in the Bay area, please help us out.

Just jokin bro But if i could, i would help.
Niner Nation? When did we become the Raiders?
Originally posted by backontop:

are you serious dude? the problem with ninertalk is people like you that are too quick to flame someone.
Quit it with the Niner "Nation" crap, that's a Raider trademark.

toronto49er just rename it to niner faithful so everyone stops b***hing and acting like women
toronto49er just rename it to niner faithful so everyone stops b***hing and acting like women

this
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

are you serious dude? the problem with ninertalk is people like you that are too quick to flame someone.

Yea I am the problem. If you want to join a "Nation" jump across the bay.

shut the f**k up.

shut the f**k up.

Share 49ersWebzone