LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 133 users in the forums

The GAP Band

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by Otter:
This is a fantastic thread. I like the fact that you are calling out a rookie safety, saying you haven't seen him do anything yet. BRILLIANT!

Adams has stepped up IMO, Mays..................what has he done? You do not have to agree sir.

Different people develop at different rates, but to say that someone needs to step up after 3 preseason games, seems a bit premature. Perhaps next year, you could start to make a case that Mays needs to show that he's worthy of a roster spot, but after 90% of 1 OFFseason, I think it's a little early.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
WTF is a "GAP band"?

Originally posted by jreff22:
WTF is a "GAP band"?

LOL, ok...NOW this thread makes sense!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
WTF is a "GAP band"?

lol. Charlie Wilson even looks like Patrick Willis!
[ Edited by boast on Aug 30, 2010 at 10:06 AM ]
Taylor Mays is off the board, now please stay on the topic. Do you feel anybody else needs to step up?
Originally posted by boast:
WTF is a "GAP band"?

best. video. ever.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Taylor Mays is off the board, now please stay on the topic. Do you feel anybody else needs to step up?

Baas and Rachal to a degree. I woudn't say Rachal needs to grow a pair, but I would like to see improvement over last year.
Originally posted by Otter:

Baas and Rachal to a degree. I woudn't say Rachal needs to grow a pair, but I would like to see improvement over last year.

Rachal FTW. All this guy needs is a mean streak, he's got the talent, but needs to quit playing like a Grandma.
Originally posted by boast:
WTF is a "GAP band"?

best. video. ever.

RIP Robert Wilson 8/15/2010
Share 49ersWebzone