LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 282 users in the forums

Will Patrick Willis Lead the league in sacks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will Patrick Willis Lead the league in sacks?

Maybe if he plays OLB

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Aug 29, 2010 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
I love me some Patrick Willis and it would be amazing and not totally out of the question for him to accomplish this. He sets expectations and I haven't heard him mentioning this but I'm sure it's one of his goals. If so, qbs are in for a lot of pain.

I think it is possible. Worth tracking.
Originally posted by sacniner:
He is a middle LB bud....

Duh. Your mama backs her middle line to my center.

Oh, sorry guy. Didn't mean to insult your intelligence... I mean lack of intelligence.

MLBs don't lead the league in sacks. If you would like to know why please ask. I'm here to help educate the kids.

Tell that to Patrick Willis. He's currently tied with Laboy with 2 sacks on our team. With less snaps. I'm just saying it could happen. In no means did you insult me. If you're insulting anyone, it's Patrick Willis.

There's no need to ask you because you obviously are a numbers, stick to the trends kind of guy. You will never think outside of what history has proven, and just because something hasn't happened it never will. That kind of thinking is cool i guess, if you're a follower. So keep following because you will never lead in anything. Thank you have a good day.

Damn man, sorry to piss you off. Please refer to the rest of the comments on the thread. Stay up homie.

Oh, sorry guy. Didn't mean to insult your intelligence... I mean lack of intelligence.

MLBs don't lead the league in sacks. If you would like to know why please ask. I'm here to help educate the kids.

Tell that to Patrick Willis. He's currently tied with Laboy with 2 sacks on our team. With less snaps. I'm just saying it could happen. In no means did you insult me. If you're insulting anyone, it's Patrick Willis.

There's no need to ask you because you obviously are a numbers, stick to the trends kind of guy. You will never think outside of what history has proven, and just because something hasn't happened it never will. That kind of thinking is cool i guess, if you're a follower. So keep following because you will never lead in anything. Thank you have a good day.

Damn man, sorry to piss you off. Please refer to the rest of the comments on the thread. Stay up homie.

I think Patrick Willis will be in the top five, we are playing a 3/4 so if the D-line spreads the O-line and that EVIL MACHINE we call a Linebacker see's a chance to hit a OB he will take it every time.
Um yes. He will also lead the league in interceptions, rushing yards, yards per catch, TDs, punt yardage, and FG percentage.

Like I said I wasn't insulted home skillet. Stay thinking you know the future.
Uh, no. Not even close. It's not his job to get sacks. He'll get a few on his blitzes, but he's a middle linebacker, so pass rushing is not his job. Look at your sack leaders. They are Outside Linebackers or Defensive Ends. Pass rushers. Not ILB's.

It's preseason. Not to insult you, but like he said, middle line backers don't lead the league in sacks. It's not their job. They only get to pass rush on blitz opportunities. And thats usually not very often.
I hate people

yes, and touchdowns too
Theoretically if we ran ILB blitzes all game or whatever he probably could but he's there to stop the other teams RBs and cover TEs at times so most likely no.
This is the cutest post ever!
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
This is the cutest post ever!

For cereal?!
Share 49ersWebzone