LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 188 users in the forums

Can you see Zeigler becoming our #2?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
it'll never happen unless Morgan starts dropping everything that comes his way. Singletary's got a hard on for him.

true and wit the exception of the missed block that led to gores fumble where dude missle attacked the ball morgan has been blocking well. and when short and imediate routes he has cought well. and a couple decent long ones ok the ? 35 yarder? forget how long the pass was and it was just the raider game lmao
Originally posted by frankie:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
it'll never happen unless Morgan starts dropping everything that comes his way. Singletary's got a hard on for him.

true and wit the exception of the missed block that led to gores fumble where dude missle attacked the ball morgan has been blocking well. and when short and imediate routes he has cought well. and a couple decent long ones ok the ? 35 yarder? forget how long the pass was and it was just the raider game lmao

The same fan base that for the most part hates our QB also wants his #2 WR to be a good blocker, while not asking for much more. They also don't know how to cheer at a football game. Perhaps, we are the worst fan base.
i have always liked the guy. reliable.

I say chuck him a brick or two..
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
I'd rather see Ginn beat Morgan out and become the #2 guy.

I would be okay with this. Have it be:

WR1 Crabtree
WR2 Ginn
WR3 Zeigler

As long as all three are on the field most downs.

I would like to see Ginn hang on to the ball and justify this. With his speed, things would start to happen.

Regarding Morgan, it has for sometime been a given that 49er receivers must be able to block as well. But that means, as well as catch the ball downfield. Right now I am not sure Morgan should be starting.

But until the line give the qb long enough to get the ball downfield, allowing the receivers to run the routes, it will be difficult to judge.
Share 49ersWebzone