LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 145 users in the forums

More love from King

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He gives davis and crabs some love but questions gores durability. He's hoppin on the 9er band wagon... but he's still a douche
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/08/22/mmqb/1.html
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I agree he's a couched
Suck it, Trebek!
F**k Peter Queen
how many Peter King threads does this make
Why do people care what this guy says so much? I know he is on SI, but still... too many threads on his fat a55.
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
Suck it, Trebek!

I get it so thanks for the chuckle.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by Kneel_B4_ZOD:
Suck it, Trebek!

I get it so thanks for the chuckle.

F this guy. His opinion doesn't matter
First, It PEter King we all know the guy is a douche. Second, the article is something he wrote about each team for fantasy football. Maybe he is auditioning for his next gig as a fantasy writer. Bottom line is I really don't know why alot of people on here continue to read his stuff if we all know how much he sucks. He is not gonna change so what are you expecting?

This is the same guy who rates Seattle @ 10 spots higher than the Niners. He must have a love affair w/Pete Carroll or something, which is wierd, because for the most part King's one of the biggest East Coast homers in the business. I do enjoy reading some of his MMQB stuff...but he's never going to give credit to any West Coast team 'til they win something.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
This is the same guy who rates Seattle @ 10 spots higher than the Niners. He must have a love affair w/Pete Carroll or something, which is wierd, because for the most part King's one of the biggest East Coast homers in the business. I do enjoy reading some of his MMQB stuff...but he's never going to give credit to any West Coast team 'til they win something.

shouldn't that be the case?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dynasty2010:
He gives davis and crabs some love but questions gores durability. He's hoppin on the 9er band wagon... but he's still a douche
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/08/22/mmqb/1.html

Kirwan doesn't think the niner's will miss a beat with Dixon to come in if Gore goes down.

I agree with him for the most part (may see a little drop off), I think the team has found their answer to Gore's injury problem.

King is always a day late and a dollar short.
[ Edited by Blitz on Aug 24, 2010 at 8:46 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
PK can eat a dick
Originally posted by boast:
PK can eat a dick
Share 49ersWebzone