LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 169 users in the forums

Once again, a rookie 49ers RB leads the preseason in rushing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At this pace, Dixon will be The Pope by this time next year!!!

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=null&season=2010&seasonType=PRE&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

[ Edited by zillabeast on Sep 4, 2010 at 02:07:28 ]
Yeah, we had Coffee and Sheets last year. Clayton I think the year before. Dixon could possibly do it this year.
Sorry to be a downer; but, we all know how well that turned out for Coffee...
That's what happens in the pre season. Particularly after game 1
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, we had Coffee and Sheets last year. Clayton I think the year before. Dixon could possibly do it this year.

I be excited , loved the straight arm but I agree Coffee , Sheets , and Clayton come to mind.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Sorry to be a downer; but, we all know how well that turned out for Coffee...

our o line is so much better this year against the run looking back at the game anthony davis was pretty beast against the run but he was horrible against the pass
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I be excited , loved the straight arm but I agree Coffee , Sheets , and Clayton come to mind.

None of those guys threw CBs around like Dixon. None of those guys had Dixons feet, size and power.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Aug 16, 2010 at 13:32:32 ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
At this pace, Dixon will be The Pope by this time next year!!!

F'ing hilarious!

[ Edited by pdxredandgold on Aug 16, 2010 at 13:36:20 ]

Dixion looked good and shows alot of heart but still im not getting my hopes up I learned my leason last year with Coffee.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Regular season compared to pre season is a whole different animal.
it means nothing but i think its safe to say that DIX looks way better than coffee b***h
Originally posted by susweel:
Regular season compared to pre season is a whole different animal.

...except where our QBs are concerned, per NT.
Coffee ran straight ahead, and he did get yards last pre-season, but Dixon showed more sunday than Coffee did his whole "career".

He made people miss, in the open field and behind the line, plus that stiff arm.....whooaah!
Share 49ersWebzone