LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 343 users in the forums

Televised 49ers preseason games?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you have the NFL Network you can watch us vs. IND on Sunday at 1pm PST live coverage. They will likely re-air the game the next day.

Then 2nd week vs MINN it will be primetime on NBC.

Good thing for me is that I live in So Cal and I'll be able to watch week 3 vs OAK because KTLA shows all Raider preseason games and CBS will show week 4 vs SD because they show all Charger preseason.

Having the NFL Network has more advantages than you think. Upgrade to service provider who offers it. Or watch on the internet.
So the 49ers don't air all preseason games in the local Bay Area CSN? How stupid is that?
i dont mind watching replays, even if i already know the score....preseason isnt about the score its about watching the young kids fight for roster spots
Originally posted by superman49er:
i dont mind watching replays, even if i already know the score....preseason isnt about the score its about watching the young kids fight for roster spots

EXACTLY. THAT'S why I care about 49er preseason games.
Originally posted by Joecool:
So the 49ers don't air all preseason games in the local Bay Area CSN? How stupid is that?

I'm sure they do on the local KTLA channel. Aren't Keena Turner and Gary Plummer the announcers?

I don't live in the Bay area.
click here the day of the game to watch the niners pre season and regular season games live
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Super5.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sure they do on the local KTLA channel. Aren't Keena Turner and Gary Plummer the announcers?

I don't live in the Bay area.

All Niner games are televised in the bay area
Share 49ersWebzone