LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 142 users in the forums

Career Records Held By Jerry Rice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Randy Moss is such an idiot. Jerry Rice still holds the record for season TDs, IMO.

22 TDs in 12 games is FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE than 23 in 16.
^And not to mention the fact that the Patriots were actively going for those records and running the score up on s**tty teams.
still the greatest and always will be
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by kray28:
I think the Niners should might consider postponing the jersey retirement ceremony.

Yeah, the timing is unfortunate. Hopefully we do Jerry proud.

Jesus Christ, Whats going on in the game will in no way take anything away from Jerry Rices jersey being retired.

Can you guys quit f**kin ruining every thread with your negative s**t talking.
If you wanna talk s**t about the team go into the gameday thread or an alex smith thread or Singletary thread. This is about Jerry Rice and his records f**k

The present state of the 49ers is an insult to Jerry Rice's legacy. Retiring his jersey in the midst of this joke team's game against the SB champs is pathetic.

Makes me sad really.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
I think the Niners should might consider postponing the jersey retirement ceremony.

Yeah, the timing is unfortunate. Hopefully we do Jerry proud.

Jesus Christ, Whats going on in the game will in no way take anything away from Jerry Rices jersey being retired.

Can you guys quit f**kin ruining every thread with your negative s**t talking.
If you wanna talk s**t about the team go into the gameday thread or an alex smith thread or Singletary thread. This is about Jerry Rice and his records f**k

The present state of the 49ers is an insult to Jerry Rice's legacy. Retiring his jersey in the midst of this joke team's game against the SB champs is pathetic.

Makes me sad really.

whats there to be sad about, the timing is perfect for Jerry to unretire after halftime and lead us to a touchdown!!!

52-7 saints
Share 49ersWebzone