LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 201 users in the forums

Ted Ginn Jr. on NFL Total Access!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tonight (07/07/10) Taped back during 49ers OTAs, "HOFer Rod Woodson talks to 49ers WR/Return man Ted Ginn Jr. about what makes him one of the best return men in the NFL today."

[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 7, 2010 at 4:31 PM ]
Let's get an early recap East Coast guys!
why ted ginn? lol
Its on now...
We better see some of that this year!
I love that white jacket that woodson was wearing..badass
Art of the Punt Return (NFL.com Video)
rod could have at least introduced them by name, guranteed every non-niner fan watching was like who are these other 2 guys out there with ginn, and vann u need a hair cut
Originally posted by PTulini:

Thanks for the link. Wonder how many those guys dropped that didn't end up on camera? I don't expect much we have to be at least better than Arnaz Battle last year. P.S. Rod Woodson's been spending a lot of time at our camps. Wonder if he would want to coach with us?
If Ginn starts to fumble alot and drop passes, I hope Wills or TKO kick his ass. Maybe VD he seems to like fighting.

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
If Ginn starts to fumble alot and drop passes, I hope Wills or TKO kick his ass. Maybe VD he seems to like fighting.

exactly for every fumble we should have willis and tko give them a beatdown
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Thanks for the link. Wonder how many those guys dropped that didn't end up on camera? I don't expect much we have to be at least better than Arnaz Battle last year. P.S. Rod Woodson's been spending a lot of time at our camps. Wonder if he would want to coach with us?

Ummm dude, You do know all these 49ers videos with Rod Woodson were filmed in one day, right?

[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

exactly for every fumble we should have willis and tko give them a beatdown

.... Just Do It

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jul 7, 2010 at 7:06 PM ]
Great piece on the return game & the 49ers chances to breakout in 2010.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

all the 49ers woodson were recorded at the same time they just relise them different times to break up the off-season for all fans but i must say woodson is 1 my favs on nfl.com and people say why ted ginn jr have ya watched his returns hes awsum hes just awful at wr
Share 49ersWebzone