There are 221 users in the forums

How many TD's will Crabtree have this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
I think he's at least gonna get 10. Crabtree is pretty sick! He might even get like 1200 yds receiving too. But definitely 10 TD's.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that Crabtree will score a TD in almost every game. He had two weeks to learn the offense before he went out on the field, and still looked pretty good. He would've been a contender for rookie of the year if he hadn't held out for five games.

Now that he's had time to learn the playbook and work on his chemistry with Alex, sky's the limit. I think he will have 12 TD's this year and Vernon will end up with closer to 10, both with right around 1,000 yards receiving. The biggest problem with the Niners offense for the past 5 years is that they lacked quality receivers. Kind of like the Kansas City Chiefs with Tony Gonzalez.

Now the Niners have Crabtree and a bunch of players competing for the 2nd, almost all of them better than the starters we had a few years back. We can throw deep and get the ball downfield now...the ball should be going to receivers and not tight ends.
71 rec
1180 yds
8 tds
If Smith stays healthy Crabs could have 11 .
  • fly15
  • Veteran
More than last year.
Vernon Davis is the primary red zone receiver and Crabtree isn't a great deep threat.

I'm guessing 6.
Guy was a TD machine at Tech. Given his nose for the end zone I'm thinking 10 or more.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Smith threw 18 TDs in 10 games, so I think 25 TDs in 16 games is somewhat reasonable.

I predict the distribution may be something like this:
1. Davis 9
2. Crabtree 7
3. Morgan 4
4. Gore 4
5. Walker 1

So to answer your question, 7.

-9fA

I can agre with this

8 or 9
Depends on how defenses play us. If they leave the middle open theyll all go to vernon again. If not well find a way to get Crabtree more opportunities to get YAC on screens, hitches, and slants.
Originally posted by RaiderHater90:
6 or 7

i just hope alex can hit him downfield and not under throw him like that pass against detroit
  • soao
  • Veteran
I see Crabs as being a red zone beast; 12 TD's
12 TDS
Share 49ersWebzone